Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Planet creation help) Drus'var II

So I've had the idea for this planet for about a month now, and I have not gotten anywhere with it since the first few days of working on it, so I'm in need of a bit of assistance since I am not very creative when it comes to large scale things.

Anything that isn't filled out I have not decided on or I haven't found out what to put there, some help with those would be great though, and some constructive criticism would help too.

Name: Drus'var II

Region: Unknown.
System:
Suns: Two.
Orbital Position: Habital zone
Moons: 9, all are normal in size when compared to other planets' moons.
System Features:
Coordinates: In the hex above Bintir and to the left of Crakull, right about in the middle of usable space of the almost half hex
Rotational Period: 55 standard hours
Orbital Period: 595 planetary days

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: kilometers
Atmosphere: Type lV (made of cyanogen)
Climate: Controlled
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Mountains, plains and oceans

Native Species: N/A
Immigrated Species: Dras'var
Primary Languages: Dres'var (mainly groans and creaks)
Government: Empire
Population:
Demonym: Dras'var
Major Imports:
Major Exports:

Material:
Amount:
Intent and Reasoning:

Affiliation:

Major Locations:

Force Nexus: N/A

Culture:
Technology: Slightly above the galactic average.
History:
(The basic idea is that the military/most of the government of the Dras'var came to this planet after being banished due to the, wanting to be more strict with the laws, so they were kicked out of their home galaxy and after a small amount (around 100 years) of searching they found this planet and colonized it, creating most major cities within a few hundred years before any Dras'var ventured out into the galaxy.)

Notable PCs: TBA
Intent: To create a homeworld/settlement (in this galaxy) for the exiles of the Dras'var species, but keeping it out of the way of the rest of the galaxy so it could have remained undiscovered and unexplored for some time, keeping the Dras'var undiscovered also.

Is it Rhen or Rhan? I'm seeing both in your post.

Is this like a second Rhen Var system, or meant to be another planet in the original system?

Planet diameter is mangled.

Would need more information on intent to look more at it.

Remember, whatever is said here is not a replacement for the actual judgement of the sub when submitted.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
Is it Rhen or Rhan? I'm seeing both in your post.
The planets name is Rhen'var and the species name is Rhan'var, I read through the history part and the mention of Rhan'var is about the species.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Is this like a second Rhen Var system, or meant to be another planet in the original system?
It's the second Rhen'var system, since the guys living on the planet are exiles of their original homeworld and they're a little butthurt about it, so renaming this system after their home system was really the first thing they did (by the way, the species' actual homeworld is supposed to be outside of the SW galaxy, so when the exiles became, well, exiles, they came here and colonized.)

Valiens Nantaris said:
Planet diameter is mangled.
Yea, I'm going to fix that soon.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Would need more information on intent to look more at it.
I'll try to get more info down soon.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Remember, whatever is said here is not a replacement for the actual judgement of the sub when submitted.
I know that, I'm just looking for some (probably too much) help before I submit the planet.

The natives of Rhen Var, from what little I know, have been dead for thousands of years. They were dead even in the time of Exar Kun some 4,500 years before our present.

I don't think there can be any exiles still floating around.
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
The natives of Rhen Var, from what little I know, have been dead for thousands of years. They were dead even in the time of Exar Kun some 4,500 years before our present.

I don't think there can be any exiles still floating around.
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
They're... Already a cannon species? I didn't do my research yet so I really did not know any of this stuff.

I went to a random name generator and one of the names were Ran(somethingsomething) then another one later had Var at the end, so my mind put them together and out came Rhan'var... I am kinda grumpy that I can't use the name though, since I really liked it :/.

Give me some time and I'll find a new name :p.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well I changed all the names, I kept the "var" at the end though, since I still like it :p.

I'll be working on adding some more stuff soon, mainly once I get some muse for creating stuff again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom