Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Pizza Hutt Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
strip.jpg

The two shops on the right corner is IGR Brokerage's location, the red-bricked property is a Pizza Hutt location and the remaining space houses a pharmacy, which doubles as a grocery store

Name: Pizza Hutt Palace

Image Source: Exceed Insurance

Classification: Strip mall

Affiliation: 50% IGR Brokerage, 50% Pizza Hutt

Description: The Pizza Hutt Palace comprises multiple business locations in one, with three tenants: a pharmacy adjacent to a Pizza Hutt restaurant as well as a real estate office in the eastern corner with brick accents. They can all be walked from one another from the inside due to Dulvoyinn's sometimes inclement weather. Understandably Dulvoyinn's population is a little sparse so they didn't see fit to build larger properties, despite the low prices of properties on Dulvoyinn. The pharmacy also acts more or less like a grocery store as well, taking up the entire space. Also, because there are almost no realtors on the planet, Dulvoyinn residents will assuredly be ready to cross through the entire planet to get their hands on realtor services.

History: Due to the neglect of the One Sith to actually cater to the needs of most planets under their control, including Dulvoyinn, the residents of Dulvoyinn needed to go off-world for what residents of typical non-OS worlds usually take for granted on their own planets, such as medicines, and especially true of realtors. The Galactic Alliance began to take bids for development for rebuilding former One Sith worlds after Coruscant has been captured. As part of the Galactic Alliance Planetary Development Project, IGR Brokerage and Pizza Hutt jointly contributed half the money each for their Dulvoyinn location, Since IGR's owner took part in constructing the Dulvoyinn Logistical Base, he gave his approval for a location on that planet to take off some workload from the Coruscant office.

Intent: To provide Dulvoyinn with a strip mall

Links: Perfume in a Pizza Hutt Palace

Liliane

L
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

Hey, I'm Liliane and I will be reviewing this submission. :)

It is a simple concept and a simple submission, but I would like to see more in the History section; one sentence just isn't enough. I'm expecting at least a solid paragraph, but would prefer even more.

Liliane

L
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

It is not GAPDP standards, but Codex standards. For a location that has ICly just been made, I am OK with this amount of information and will give this my approval.

Now a second judge will take a look at this submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom