Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pizza and Coffee

Liorra's grandmother Valessia Brentioch had sent over someone to ensure the businesses were running smoothly. Mando Coffee Co had just opened, but Mama Mia Pizzeria across the street was doing just well. She had pitched the concept of Ordo Burger to her grandmother, but grandma wanted to make sure that these two enterprises did well before she invested in a third. Lio was aware of the Dark Side aura her grandmother often tried to conceal, putting on a rather happy facade most days. She had been looking, and to be quite honest tasting a new bilaberry inspired frappucino with whip cream on the top. She told her grandmother Valessia Brentioch Valessia Brentioch as much but the person she was talking to was being ridiculous so she was caught up in a long holo call.

It was about that time she felt a little hungry and decided to take a break, making her way over to Mama Mia Pizzeria. Where she happened to bump into someone new Lily Decoria Lily Decoria .

Last edited:
Outfit: Dress
Equipment: None
Tag: Liorra Liorra

Visiting Mandalore, Lily was hoping to foster positive bonds between herself and the Mandalorians here. There had been issues she had with Mandalorians in the past and she was hoping to attempt a more positive start with the Mandalorian Protectors. Visiting the homeworld of the Mandalorians was an experience that was pretty surreal for Lily. They were a warrior type of people and their planet reflected that, it had suffered from many wars and reflected the wars that Mandalorians had with one another. It was sad to see, especially when Eshan was very different even though Echani were keen fighters themselves. It was a clear demonstration of how differently they viewed fighting.

Lily hoped that perhaps the Mandalorian Protectors would not follow the way of Enclave and sought out war with anyone who was nearby.

Entering place, she bumped into a stranger and gave a polite, apologetic bow. "Sorry about that, must have missed you while in my own thoughts." Lily mentioned, extending a hand in greeting. "I'm Lily by the way, a pleasure to meet you."

There were certainly worse ways of meeting people, "Liorra." She introduced herself, "no worries, was just assessing the place with uh-" she looked over at the menu and dismissed whatever thought she had with a motion of her hand. "Nevermind, um, yeah you... look new, as in just got here. First time on Mandalore? I promise it's not all wasteland and radiation, although if you get too close to the northern part of the planet. You might start to hear and see some... oddities."

"I'm uh, I'm about to grab some lunch, care to join me Lily?"

Lily gave a small bow and a smile to Liorra as she introduced herself.

"Yeah, I had heard that the Mandalorian Protectors were doing some work here and wanted to see how things were going." Lily mentioned as she looked at the pizza place, it was not the usual quality of establishment that Lily was accustomed to but she figured it must be a local delicacy and fairly popular with others. "I wasn't planning on leaving the city, at least not this time around. But I will keep that in mind for the future." Lily giggled slightly and made a note of the dangers that Mandalore still held.

Looking over the menu, "I...Sure...I just am not sure what is good here? Any recommendations?" She asked, hoping to not reveal her nobility background in the question.

"We are," Lio confirmed, "it's still a work in progress."

The teenager motioned around her to the construction and reclamation projects going on throughout the city. "As far as recommendations, I am more of a veggie pizza person myself, but we have the usuals. Corellian cheese, the good ol' pepperoni, and then there's the sausage and cheese, that one's super popular with the Mandos lately. They really seem to love their sausages," she said with a smile, and, "then over here, is our coffee place. The Glowing Sundari is a bit of a light roast, then you have the Bitter Oyubaat which is a dark roast, they also serve pastries. Totally up to you, I'm good with whatever."

"Sticking around Keldabe?" Lio asked as she fell in step along side Lily.

Listening to the options, Lily wasn't sure what sounded good, she had not had pizza before and therefore while she knew what she thought of the toppings, she couldn't say whether they would taste good with a pizza. Chewing on her bottom lip, she thought about what could be best and decided to lean into what Liorra favoured. It would be interesting to see if her taste was similar to this new person, or much more varied. "Lets go with the vegetable version then if you favour it." Lily nodded her head with a smile etched on her lips.

Looking over to the coffee place, "I much prefer mild teas. My aunt is a caf addict." Lily giggled as she thought about the many ways her aunt enjoyed a strong caf.

"I am not sure, I am just visiting the planet for now and hopefully form some friendships with some Mandalorians. I didn't want to remain adverse with them after the conflict with the Enclave and hoping to understand the mindset of a fighting culture that is very different to what I was raised in." Lily mentioned, she loved learning how to fight in different styles and understanding the thinking and mindset of Mandalorians when they fought was great interest to Lily. "How about yourself? Are you staying here?"

Lio returned Lily's smile with one of her own, "aye that's the best, at least I think so." She had only ever had pizza on Brentaal so she was always eager to share it's deliciousness with others. They managed their way toward the front counter where Lio would place in the order. "Mhmm, you know, I've heard that. The tea thing, maybe I'll see about investing in a tea house. After I see how these two business do, anyway." It wasn't that Lio didn't want to do it. Her grandmother was already skeptical about these two particular investments. Plus, Aunt Ale wanted to see the returns before making any additional monetary deposits.

"Yeah?" Lio remarked with a positive inflection. "Not every Mandalorian shares, the.... soldier boy ideas of the Enclave. I mean, we're still a warrior culture don't get me wrong but there's a lot more to us than that." They sat down at a booth, and Lio listened to Lily a little more. Then when there was a moment she responded. "Probably," there was a smirk on her face, "one of my mothers was Shia Kryze, and I've been fortunate enough to be taken in by fellow Mandalorians."

"I uh," began and then after the pizza was served, continued on, "I was raised on the planet Monastery by my mothers, Shia being one of course, Mishel, the other she is a Jedi. I, had always hoped to be a Jedi like her but that hasn't really panned out... But, I'm sort of hoping to find a way, a sort of happy medium between my Mandalorian heritage and the Jedi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom