OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: a Military walker for the Lo-lili
- Image Source: http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=841&start=45
- Canon Link: no
- Permissions: no
- Primary Source: no
- Manufacturer: pixietech
- Affiliation: Closed market
- Model: lv-135
- Modularity: no
- Production: Mass-Produced.
- Material: Alusteel . droid components. integrated droid brain.
- Classification: walker
- Role: Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Size: average 1 meter tall
- Weight: 1 ton
- Armaments: 4 DF.9 4 mounted HG-44 gunner stations
- 2 under-slung Pulse canons verry high
- Defenses: Alusteel armor, verry high
- Maneuverability Rating: Average,
- Speed Rating: Low,
- Propulsion: Quadrupedal
- Minimum Crew: 1
- Optimal Crew: 5
- Passenger Capacity: 6
- Cargo Capacity: 50 lbs
- charging station in rear
- integrated droid brain
- droid photoreceptors
- mag sealed pilots cabin
- heavy fire power
- heavy armor
- slow spreed
- prone joints
- prone legs
- top heavy
essentially built around old concepts of the droidika.
the LV-135 is made as a walker/ weapons platform meets watch tower.
its integrated droid brain is simple mostly used to aid in traversing and targeting it can be left stationary and used as a turret if need be.
the LV-135 is made with 4 gunner stations in top this unfortunately makes them vulnerable. the rear has space for 2 more passengers.
it unfortunately has limited cargo space.
the walkers power core can be used to recharge powercells.