Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirating. Quite the lucrative business.

Not responding as first he walked deeper into his archive. Not too deep. Wouldn't want this man to see any of his more dark secrets. Grabbing a chip from a slot in the wall he hands it to the priest. "This is where the favor comes in mind. I would like to know how a sect grows centering around a bantha. Your history, theology, anything really. I mean no offense by this but I would kill for any interesting lore no matter how obscure." Quickly gesturing to the chip. "Simply speak and that will record it all. As a reward I will grant you safe passage to Coruscant and a sizable donation to your order. Also of course quite the story to tell." He gripped his saber's hilt in order to emphasize that a counter offer is out of the question
[member="John Psmith"]

"Oh."

The history of the order? I had to stifle a chuckle lest it be my undoing, or more likely my skewering.

"Ah... very well then... The history of the Dim-u monks, as recorded by John Psmith."

The history was long and boring and would last for about two hours. I hoped [member="Dar Moraal"] was comfortable.

I began reciting the entire history.

Empty. That was his first impression of the history of this sect. You would expect a priest to be very passionate about his people's history. Dar sat there considering how to wake up this mans passions. Pain. Pain is one of the only constants in this galaxy. He was rather familier with pain. Introducing this man to the concept would be child's play. "History devoid of feeling is meaningless. Shouldn't you have a stronger reaction to the history of your people? I can personally trace the history of the sith generations and shouldn't you have a stronger reaction to the history of your people?"
[member="John Psmith"]

"Uhm, see here," I opted for feigned outrage, seeing as how I had so few cards left to play. "What's the meaning of this? I'm trying to help you, my good fellow. Surely you aren't going to toss me out an airlock or splatter my brains against the bulkhead. I can't help it if I feel less engaged with the history of my order than with the present dire straits. What do you expect, an award winning performance under penalty of death? I've always been more of a 'save those in the here and now' sort of monk, not the type who has his decrepit body wracked with sweet ecstasy at any chance to vomit our history on any bystander who will listen until the marrow is leeched from their bones. Dead stars, man."

[member="Dar Moraal"]

Dar laughed as his guards grabbed him. "Save those in the here and now? What of the people back on the transport? How many of them did you save?" His guards began to drag him off with Dar following. Hm he was an amusing monk. Pity.
[member="John Psmith"]

"What's going on? Where are you taking me?!"

I struggled feebly against the guards, who had hooked their arms underneath my armpits and were now dragging me toward what I can only conclude was the intended and rather inevitable end to this sordid affair.

[member="Dar Moraal"]

Dar watched the guards half way through the corridor and orders "Take him to an air lock. He is of no further use." Turning away he walks to his library thinking. [member="John Psmith"] was a very amusing man. There way more to this man than he saw Dar was sure. A small part of him hopes the man gets away. Oh well.

"An airlock? What the blazes!"

They hauled me off, despite my struggling, until we arrived at a centrical door. On the other side was nothing but the void, or so I assumed. The two guards glared at me. Typical lot, for pirates. One was a Weequay with a wonderful leer and the other was a humanoid who had exchanged the skin of his youth for a sheen of scars. No stranger to a fight, it seemed. Oh dear.

Betrayed by a Sith. Well, I really shouldn't be so surprised, but he seemed like such a reasonable fellow at the time.

"Hello, dear corsairs, you wouldn't mind not tossing me out the airlock and into certain death, would you?"

The Weequay paused and turned to his compatriot. A low chuckle emanated from his throat and was soon joined by a harsh bark from the human.

A heavy sigh left my nostrils. "Can't say I didn't try."

The human moved toward the airlock controls, releasing me in the process. Well. What a wonderful opportunity. I concentrated on the mind of the Weequay behind me. A pathetic species, really. Can't even smile.

My thoughts stretched out, enshrouding my captor's cerebral cortex. I struck all at once, dominating his mind, sending him into a catatonic state. His arms grew slack and he released me. With all my considerable grace and speed, I moved on the human. A front kick to the back of his right knee collapsed the leg. The open palm to the back of the head slammed him face first into the durasteel bulkhead.

"Goodnight, sweet prince."

His body slipped limply to the floor.

I rounded on the Weequay, who still stood in a hypnotic stupor.

"So, you thought you could kill me. Hmm? Just like you slaughtered all those people. Well, what are we so silent for. Speak up. What's the matter?" I leaned forward and hidden pouches on my cheeks flared open. Two proboscises snaked forth, delving into the Weequay's nostrils and then into his brain. "Cat got your tongue?"

I drained his soup.

It was delicious.

[member="Dar Moraal"]

Dar heard the alarm sound. Apparently two guards didn't check in. Oh well. Tapping his wrist he activated the ships intercom "Having fun priest? Hope you don't mind I send more men do you? Of course you don't they are lovely fellows" Men rushed out the room and headed in the last known location of the other two guards. Dar of course simply read in his library. Not really caring how it turned out. If he escaped then we might meet again. If he didn't then one less problem on his mind.
[member="John Psmith"]

"Mind?" I muttered as I walked toward the nearest shuttle. "I bloody well mind, you no-good double crossing lunatic."

The guards posted in the hangar lay behind me, in various incapacitated states. Sadly, I did not have time for further meals. And while my mother and father might have been able to lay waste to the entire crew in a manner reminiscent of some jungle cat stalking its prey, I could not. Especially with that damnable Sith waiting there for me.

No, this situation called for one of my preferred methods of dealing with such problems. Namely, running in the opposite direction.

I boarded the shuttle, nothing special as far as Sith transports went, and dialed up the controls. Seconds later, I was zooming out of the hangar and hopefully on my way to freedom.

[member="Dar Moraal"]

Dar looked out his window to see his shuttle zooming by. He liked that shuttle. Stomping into the hangar he signaled his pilots to get in their fighters. Tapping his wrist he talked through the terminal on the shuttle "You up for a dogfight? Because I brought wolves. Three of them." Dar watched as his fighters flew out. Hoping to get up in time to watch the show he walked briskly toward the command deck.
[member="John Psmith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom