Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pirates, Scoundrels and Scum

Ello!

So a few days ago I threw an LFG up with no real intentions other than just getting a feeler for what was out there. Since then, I've developed in my head where I intend for Cairan to go as a character. I even have a pretty storyboard complete with highlighted sections. Due to all of that storyboarding, we end up here.

Pirates! Criminals! Scoundrels! I need you!

There's always a deal to be made in the criminal underworld, and if you have need of a darksided force user, then now's your time! Just be aware, there's two sides to every bargin and owing a favour to a practicioner of the darker aspects of the force isn't always the best thing and Cairan may well call that favour in.

There's a cool opportunity here for a bit of long term story telling if anyone fancies it. Just let me know and I'll be happy to share more details with you either here or on discord.

Ello!

So a few days ago I threw an LFG up with no real intentions other than just getting a feeler for what was out there. Since then, I've developed in my head where I intend for Cairan to go as a character. I even have a pretty storyboard complete with highlighted sections. Due to all of that storyboarding, we end up here.

Pirates! Criminals! Scoundrels! I need you!

There's always a deal to be made in the criminal underworld, and if you have need of a darksided force user, then now's your time! Just be aware, there's two sides to every bargin and owing a favour to a practicioner of the darker aspects of the force isn't always the best thing and Cairan may well call that favour in.

There's a cool opportunity here for a bit of long term story telling if anyone fancies it. Just let me know and I'll be happy to share more details with you either here or on discord.
Hello, I noticed your post and I'm intrigued.

If this is still available, I'm more than happy to go into details on discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom