Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates, Phrik them!

Gray was tracking down a pirate ship that had made an attack in the Bastion system on a phrik shipment. He had heard about it from some local traders who had heard about it from one of the survivors. They also mentioned how small the pirate crew and ship involved in this attack was. They were a new group trying to make a big score, and that was good news for Gray. It meant they likely still had the shipment because they didn't have many contacts established yet to sell the stuff off. Their base was located on the same planet that the phrik shipment had come from as well, Bastion, so that was where he needed to go.

Gray was on board his ship The Wolf Fang on its way to the system. He had asked [member="Stardust"] to go along with him. His beautiful fiancee always enjoyed their outings together, and this should provide them with some fun. He was sitting around the living area of his ship. He wasn't decked out for combat yet, but was about to go get ready in a moment. They still had a bit of travel time left before they made it to the planet. He had a glass of whiskey in front of him with the nearly empty bottle on the table. It seems he was finally close to finishing the thing off after having been working on it for a few weeks. He took a drink from his glass as he just waited for it to be time to get moving.

Pirates, some you hated some you jut couldn't unless it was the new bunch trying to pull a job off that wasn't meant for rooks

Invited along by her soon to be husband for a lil pirate hunting she sat in the cock pit checking the time before sloley walking through the ship to the living area where gray Sat as she watched him down a glass of that whiskey and smiled as she sat down by him and smiled"one gray for me darling

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray watched as [member="Stardust"] came into the living area. He smiled to her as he took the last drink from his glass of whiskey. He chuckled at her words and said, " Ordering one gray? What is one gray? Am I a commodity now that can be traded? Do I need to be worried about being traded to some woman on the other end of the galaxy?" He was thinking about pouring himself another glass of whiskey when a beep from Key informing him that they were getting close to Bastion. He got up and said, " Alright Beautiful, it seems we are getting close and it is time for me to get ready for our little engagement with those pirates. If there is anything else you need to do to get ready feel free to do it. Oh and feel free to finish off the whiskey. Well time for me to get ready."

Gray had gotten himself ready to go. He was decked out in his new Reclaimer armor that he had won in an auction recently. His blaster pistol was strapped to his right leg with his lightsaber hilt hung next to it as usual. He had decided to do something a little different for this mission, and had brought the new Phrik halberd he had gotten in the auction as well with him. He didn't know what all he was going to use it for, but he wanted to test things out. He went to the hanger as the ship landed not far from the rumored location of the pirates hideout. He was ready for what came next and had double checked his gear out to be sure of that. All that remained was for him to wait for Star to join him so they could head out and get to it.

She smiled as she giggled"heheheh no dear your my treasure that I'd never trade"she said as she grabbed the bottle "alright sweet I can't to bash some pirates skulls" she said and chugged the whiskey emptying it"ahhh that's good

She smiled and entered her room well their technically and smiled as she opened the closet to her armor and smiled as she started putting it on as she clciked and tied everything into place before donning her helmet "alright" she checked her weapons grabbed her sabers sword and blaster pistol before she sighed and walked to gray seeing him decked out in new gear "nice gear dear can't wait to see it in action" she said as she got beside him

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray squeezed [member="Stardust"] shoulder as she approached. He said, " Not sure how it will perform yet either. I'm about to find out though against these pirates. It is a small group of them, but these small groups can be better than the larger ones when it comes to fighting. Alright, time to get going Beautiful. Those pirates won't be wiping themselves out.....probably." He moved his hand and opened up the ramp so they could leave the hanger. They seemed to be out in the middle of nowhere, hours from the nearest sign of civilization. It was all just bare nature without any manipulation by sentient hands. All except the wall with the tops of a few large buildings peaking over the top to the north of the ship. That was there destination and the target they were seeking.

Gray had made sure to be careful when he approached the base of operations for this group of pirates. There was a pair of guards keeping a lookout from the only opening in the wall. He looked at them and how close they were standing together. They could not be more than three feet apart from each other, which gave him an idea. He turned to Star and said, " Star, can you use telepathy to make those two look behind them after I get sneak closer to them? It only has to last a moment and I will signal you when I am ready." He didn't wait to see if she would say yes or not before he moved forward. He knew her answer already and all he needed to do was do as he had said he would. He got as close to the guards as he could get using stealth and then signaled Star. All he needed to do now was wait for her to act before he went in.

She smiled over at him"a field test is the best test...and a small group eh? I mean last group of pirates was small....kinda crap on their style...maybe this'll be better"she looked up and smiled as she slowly walked towards the wall and stopped

She looked up to see the guards and shook her head"smart...yet their not the right distance apart"she said and smiled noddijg"do your best love"she said and smiled as she focused on them but kept a eye on gray and smiled as she whispered something to the two"tuurn around for a sight boys~

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray watched as the pirates fell for whatever it was [member="Stardust"] had telepathically said to them. They both turned around to look behind them in a hurry and desperately looked for something. Gray took the chance to rush forward with his halberd held straight ahead. As he came up close to them, the guards turned around hearing his foot steps. As they did, he swung his halberd in a wide slash at neck level and slit their throats. They both reached for the wound on their necks, but were unable to scream out in pain. As the crumpled to the ground, Gray waved for Star to come over to him.

Gray looked around the inside of the base as he waited for Star to get to him. As he turned his head towards the hanger, a pirate drunkenly swaggered out of one of the main buildings. The pirate made eye contact with Gray for a moment and after some time realized what was going on. They began to scream the alarm and pirates began to rush out of the building with weapons raised. A mixture of different types of blasters, mostly pistols however, began to open fire on him. Gray hide behind the nearest cover and shifted his halberd to his left hand. He drew his blaster pistol and began to fire back when he had the opening. Things had already taken a turn towards violence it seems. At least they were all out in the open now to be taken out.

She smiled as she watched then turn to literally nothing then turn to have [member="Gray Raxis"] slice there throats causing blood to spray out a couple feet

Now was the second part, she watched twoard the base entrance as she looked around before hearing the alarm and cursed as she got against the wall and pull her blaster out as she looked over and oanted "well that is great let's do this I'm moving to the other wall" she said running across to the other side and looked out again firing "hmm hmm not as good of armed pirates I've fought mugger better then this" she said and scored a hit

Gray just waited behind his cover as more and more shots where being directed his way. He couldn't understand why they were so focused on him when [member="Stardust"] was opening fire on them from her own position. It was like they were more scared of him than her or something. He took shots when he could with his pistol, but they were not giving it to him often. He said as he crouched behind cover, " They aren't very good, but is it just me or are they all focused on killing me here? Its like they really want to see me dead personally or something." He really did want to know why they were on him so much, because this was getting ridiculous.

Gray didn't have to wait much longer before he finally got his answer to the question. The man who was clearly the captain popped his head out from behind one of the crates in the very back. He stood up to his full height with his twin blaster pistols held. He yelled out, " We will get ya here an' now Big Bad Wolf! Ya have terrorized us pirates enough and will pay for it! Now just stick ya head out an' face ya deth with dignaty!" The pirate captain began to open fire on his location hard after that.

Gray chuckled after the pirate finished speaking. He turned to Star and said, " Seems my little joke of a name caught on around here, but this gives me an idea. Why don't you sneak around the side of the wall and jump in behind them with your sabers drawn while I distract them? Then we can wipe them out between the two of our attacks. Sound good to you Beautiful?" He waited for her reply and the pirated seemed to prove his point by not taking a single shot at her at all.

She was getting a few shots here and there but really she could look out and not get shot which...very odd"hahah right probably because they just wanna hit me"ahd laughed

She listened to the pirate captain and was tempted just to shoot him right there however she just stood and listen shaking her head and laughing

She turned to gray"heheh sneak around and kill em all got ya oh and dear please don't get shot I rather you watched as I kill em"she said and started walking around the wall looking around before force jumping on the top and crouched as she watched the scaffolding and looked down then to gray giving a thumbs up [member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray nodded to [member="Stardust"] and watched her get going. He decided his best bet was to treat this situation how a jedi or sith would rather than how a mercenary like his dad would when it came to distracting. He holstered his pistol and set his halberd against the cover he was behind. He got his lightsaber out and moved out as he activated it. The dark blue blade quickly shot out and was immediately used to block or deflect blaster fire back to the pirates. The sight of the saber seemed to have spooked some of the pirates, even though it hadn't the pirate captain.

Gray yelled out as he continued to block the fire, " So the prey knows that the predator is here. Well then my little sheep you better start repenting your sins for the Big Bad Wolf is here to eat you all up. The wolf is in the sheep pen, so prepare to be slaughtered!" As he finished speaking, most of the pirates seemed to be terrified of him. Their was fear in their eyes and he could feel it coming from them. He kept on deflecting blaster bolts as he slowly inched forward. The occasional shot made it through, reminding him that he needed more training still with a saber, but the ones that did could not get past his armor. A shot was deflected and took out a different pirate, which caused a small spike in the fearful emotions of the pirates, He had everything set up for Star to show up whenever she was ready.

Stardust smiled watching the display of the 'big bad wolf', she laughed and stood as she silemty jumped down behind them and stood slolwy crossing her arms as they inched back slowly to her as she started laughing

Oh but that's not he end of all of it"she said as her sabers white and black shot out behind them"for your also pinned against a dragon who knows no mercy and respects the wolf to help him"she said and started laughing darkly"......now .....perish!"she said and started slocimg those close as they screamed the pirates running but cahed amongst the two"hahahah go get em wolf!

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray watched as the pirates began to freak out in terror. They were pinned between him and [member="Stardust"] which meant they had no where to go. Some of them finally began to shoot at Star, while others remained focused on Gray. This gave him the slack in bolts coming his way he needed to advance forward quickly. He deflected shots around at whoever popped their heads out. The captain began to bark orders to his crew, but it wasn't working for him. Fear and terror had set in and no one was thinking straight. One of the pirates snapped as their friends were cut down one after the other and finally just opened fire up on the pirate captain. Their body was riddled with blaster holes and then finally crumpled to the ground. After the body hit the ground the pirate who turned on their captain began to open fire on their allies until everyone was dead, and then shot themselves in the head.

Gray watched as the scene finally concluded and they had wiped out the pirates. He deactivated his saber and walked over to Star. He said, " Well that just happened. I think we are done here on fighting at least. Lets take a look around the place and see what we find of value. I'm sure there has to be something other than just their equipment and ship." He began to walk around looking through everything to see if there was anything of value left to be had.

She smiled as she deflected shots making them Miss on purpose just for the soul purpose of fear alone..she smiled and started slicing through those who dared stepped to close to her before watching the chaos before her and watched them all soon die

She looked around and nodded turning her sabers off and puts them back as she smiled"indeed I think that was all of em"she said as she started looking around and found a few crates covered with a tarp and went over as she uncovered it"hnmmm hey gray I think I found something
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray walked over when he heard [member="Stardust"] calling out to him. He didn't know what she had found, but hoped it was the prize they were after. As he came over he saw the stack of crates sitting there. There was four (4) of them total all stacked up in a semi-organized way, as if one of the pirates started to do the job right but then just gave up half way through. He walked up to the closest one and disengaged the lid locks. He slide it off to the side and saw that inside was refined phrik ignots. He slide the lid back and began to inspect each of the other crates. Each one held the same contents of the first. There was enough phrik in each of the crates to support the creation of a weapon or suit of armor in them.

Gray turned to Star and said, " Well this is all they have, but it is a good haul. Seems the shipment they stole was not too big. They really were small time, but that is fine. We can do something with this stuff. I was thinking we could sell it. What do you think? Want to sell it or keep it? Don't know if you have a plan in mind for it." He got all of the lids secured again and began to look around as he waited for her to respond. He found a repuslor wagon and went over to it. He got it by the phrik crates and loaded them up in it. It was going to be easy to get them back to his ship along with the weapons and other valuable items the pirates had. They also could sell the ship if they wanted to. It was a decent haul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom