Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Pirates, Bounty Hunters, and Mercenaries! Oh my!

Deandre James

D
1920x1080.jpg
OBJECTIVE: Rally the low lifes

The pale light from dozens of candles bathed the port bar in an eerie glow like that of a hundred flickering small suns. Shadows clung to the corners and the deep recesses of the bar booths, hiding all manners of monsters and filth within. The floor and stools were made of some sort of dilapidated metal. Corroded in places and rusting all over. This area had lost power to all non essential systems long ago and now the beings within sat quietly in darkness as someone played a stringed instrument.

Singing a melancholy shanty, something about the depths of space claiming their heart and lover. Andre, adorned in his power armor stared out at the rabble as his drink rested in one hand. The alien next to him reached for his pockets and Andre caught his hand. He gave it a powerful squeeze and crushed it. There was a crunch and squeal as the pick pocket recoiled. He really hated this place...

He was expecting a few mercenaries to turn up. Men and women who were tougher than leather and hardened as steel. He had put out messages to multiple strong arms through the grapevine. The underworld sent whispers abound and hundreds heard the call. He had a proposition to make that would make them all rich.

His fingers idly drummed upon his cup then he lifted it to his lips and began to drink thoughtfully. Should his plan to steal a super star destroyer work he would receive all the notoriety he needed to become a wealthy mercenary. He looked to the one eyed bartender and motioned for another drink. It was bitter stuff that tasted of watered down piss. He really hated this place...

Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur

I rolled down the dark and cold metallic floors of the Tortuga Shadow Port. Nothing made me happier then seeing the misery in my fellow beings, organic or not. Pain seemed to be the only form of entertainment in this waste of a port. The discusting lowlifes living here had attemped to dissasemble me many times, all ended with me taking some of their bones or organs. The one downside to being here was the lack of a proper owner. These organics were weak, they didn't deserve a droid.

I had been silently watching for hours. The one they called Andre had been sitting there for almost as long.

Sitting in the corner of the Tortuga Shadow Port a low life waiter walked up to me.
"Want something to drink?"

Wait. Was he... MOCKING me?!?!

I stood up- towering over the weak organic. The waiter seemed to regret and started to back up, eyes wide. No- he wasn't going to get away that easily. I raised a hand are the waiter lifted off the ground. I squeezed my mechanical fist and the pitiful being crunched as it's neck snapped. I let out a mechanical laugh.

R1 was rolling down the rusted floor when he heard sounds of distress coming from one of the many bars. Upon entering the door he saw the lifeless body of the bartender drop to the floor. "Killing off bartenders now are we? Who gave you that imput?" The droid began to search the bartenders pockets for anything of worth. "Although I suppose in the long run this person might aswell have not existed in the first place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom