Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirate Raid: Ruusan - Fort Nowhere

g31sWuF.jpg
So I've come up with the little plot to get Black Sun out with the galactic community.​
There's an old Fortress on Ruusan called Fort Nowhere. It got wrecked up back in the day but 800 or so years is a long time. Long enough for it to have been re-purposed and maybe fixed up a bit. If you've ever played AC: Black Flag; it will be just like raiding a fort there.​
So as for why were running about on a Republic world. The story is a pirate stole something very valuable from me. This is his base of operations. So like anyone would, I'd like my property returned to me and vengeance reaped. By force as its going to be. What he stole will be revealed once we get t back.​
Any mercenary is welcome to join. So long as your not One Sith, I wouldn't recommend it then. We had a fight, words were said, we're no longer friends, they can go burn in a tire fire for eternity.​
________________________________________________________​
Objective A: The initial objective everyone will be on. We must scale the eastern point of the forts wall and breach the gate to gain entry to the fort. After this has been accomplished, I will call for the start of the next two objectives and you may choose which to o on.​
Objective B: Kill the captain and take the stolen goods back.​
Objective C: Stop the sappers from blowing up the forts magazine and the treasure horde with it.​
________________________________________________________​
And there will be rewards!!!​
- Prestige Reward: Best writer gets something special. I won't tell you what it is other than that it's a yet unmade melee weapon.​
- Beat The Odds Reward: Two lucky winners will be chosen at random via super high tech name in a hat draw and receive a Sunstrider Swoop Bike each!​
- Participation Ribbon (Yay you tried!): A set of MP-77 Heavy Blaster Pistols.​
Bonus Cash: Objective C's completion rewards everyone 1000 credits X number of total thread posts.​

Rayl Wilded said:
Any mercenary is welcome to join. So long as your not One Sith, I wouldn't recommend it then. We had a fight, words were said, we're no longer friends, they can go burn in a tire fire for eternity.
You know, if you're having trouble with my "brothers", you can always come and tell me and I'll make everything feel so much better.

(This is an entirely serious post written from the perspective I would give in-character. Totally not IC as this is a discussion board, but probably helps a bit more.)

I like to play with my food before I eat it, so if it is entertaining enough, I often forgo devouring it. Perhaps you can risk the same as countless others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom