Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirate Radio #4

-The Red Devils Hold an Event!-
Hey guys! Awesome writing so far! I know a lot of you are busy IRL so don't feel obligated to speed post or keep up with every thread. I tag you just to keep you in the loop of what's going on. As of Today I've appointed Kitty as the new VP. I am also looking for new ideas for threads. I've thrown a lot out there, I wanna see some member driven ones emerge.​
Also we will hosting a Swoop Race and Fight Club event, so don't forget to sign up if you are down.​
Here​
In addition we have these three threads ongoing​
I have a few questions for you guys to answer.​
1.) What do you like about us?​
2.) Is there anything we can change as a group​
3.) Are you having fun? Why? Be honest here.​
I look forwards to writing more stories with ya​
Cheers!​
Hala​
[member="Kitty"] @B'kik [member="Marcus Collier"] [member="Zai Avery"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Andorreth Vikar"]​

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
I'll be hosting a heist here once work calms down for me and I'll be joining that recent social thread when I get a chance.

My only suggestion would be maybe create a thread or two where the goal is character development with 1 or 2 peeps. Rather than the current topics which are kinda just activities to do.

[member="Hala Jast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom