Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pirate Hunter / Force Sensitive

So, looking for something specific with this guy. First of all, looking for a faction that supports his beliefs to hunt out and kill pirates. It does not matter what faction as long as his actions are allowed.

2ndly, he is force sensitive so some story arc of him becoming an apprentice of some kind would be cool. Probably Neutral or Sith as his need for pirate blood is too evil for Jedi.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
I Saw that you joined our group...I meant to reach out, but I'll just pitch here.

We are definitely anti-pirate, anti-smuggler, etc. with The Elysium Trade Authority, and multiple threads involving pirates (with a new one coming up soon.)

We also have The Order of The Lion for Force users. It's a neutral force user group, led by Martin Dux but very soon I will be taking over that role and expanding the group to be a major part of the faction.

If this sounds remotely interesting to you, just tell me and we can talk about potential stories.

I Saw that you joined our group...I meant to reach out, but I'll just pitch here.

We are definitely anti-pirate, anti-smuggler, etc. with The Elysium Trade Authority, and multiple threads involving pirates (with a new one coming up soon.)
Excellent
We also have The Order of The Lion for Force users. It's a neutral force user group, led by Martin Dux but very soon I will be taking over that role and expanding the group to be a major part of the faction.

If this sounds remotely interesting to you, just tell me and we can talk about potential stories.
This does sound great actually, as I already have another character Mae Tecono Mae Tecono going the Sith route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom