Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinky and the Brains [ PM to join ]

He was running late...

Nulgath paced back and forth in the sand and dust of a ground that was Korriban. Waiting for his old friend to arrive the Epicanthix sighed with frustration. " He said he would be here before me...." he muttered to himself and rolled his eyes. Time was of the essence while on Korriban, The mission was simple. Search for a Terantatek, Kill it and take its hide. What for? That was for Nulgath to know and others to question. Most Sith would just buddy up with another they knew little of to before this task or hire a hunter to do it for them. This was not the case for Nulgath, His intentions and plans had to be carried out by his hand alone and besides there were few he trusted with his life.

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] was one of the only people in the Universe who he trusted and had little patience for..

Wiping the Dust off his Robes Nulgath shook his head negatively and began to explore by himself. For the Beast.

It just had to be Korriban, Of all planets. Korriban was the one he had to pick.

Kezeroths past with Korriban was very grim and it always made him bring up very powerful feelings the longer he was there. He spent the majority of his live on this karking excuse of a planet and was only here because he owed a friend a debt... and he needed an excuse to bother someone. This way he could finish both tasks in the process of one. Stepping out the back ramp of his Ship the Gen'dai squinted as the sunlight hit his face.

Scanning the Area the noted his old friend [member="Nulgath Zardai"] walking away from the meet site slightly disgusted. It took a time to process why but when Kezeroth assumed why he smiled wide and laughed aloud.

" Of all planets you had to choose from... You will owe me back after this poodoo!" he shouted at the Epicanthix

Watching a ship enter the Korribans atmosphere, Nulgath turned around and heard the voice that seems to echo about the old Sith Ruins. Finally he had come! The waiting was over but from the tone of the Gen'dais voice Nulgath assumed his old friend would remain in a bad mood. The Epicanthix chuckled to himself and hailed Kezeroth to join him to walk into a Random tomb of old. " Hurry it up! " Nulgath yelled at the Brute.

Nulgath anyways liked Kezeroth since the time they met and those sometimes their relationship turned hostile. Both persons always did so with Jest. The Gen'dai was the best option when compared to the other Sith that Nulgath was sure would be happy to assist him. " We dont have much time, I know what types of people attract and I will have nothing to do with them... Least not yet." the Epicanthix rubbed his bald head wiping away some sweat. Putting on his hood he turned back around and continued to the Ruined tomb.

No time? Time was one of the only things Kezeroth had too much of and if he had it then Nulgath did too despite whatever he planned on Korriban. The Darkside was strong here like always, but it was tainted by Sithshit magic. Kezeroth spat on the ground as he took in a whiff of the Darkside through his Senses. Crouching slightly the Giant gave a light jump and activated his Grav boot to quickly travel the distance between them both. " You want to fight a Terantatek? Should be easy to find since were both together. Do not supress your Presence here... We can bait one out while in the Tombs. After...me!" Kez smiled wide and lumbered forward past his Epicanthix friend.

Floating into a Tomb Kezeroth deactivated his Grav boots and paused as whispers wisped aroudn the Tombs. His jaw grew stern and before his eyes flashed an old memory of darker times. The Gen'dai seemed dazing off slightly. " If I have time. You do too my bald friend. Remember that!" Kezeroth couldn't play off his emotions he was slowly getting in a bad mood as he literally faced his past.

In a Tomb at last! Nulgath took a deep breath and twitched as he too could feel the awesome presence of the Darkside here strongly. It felt odd following someone. Specifically Kezeroth who was never much of a leader. The giant was a indeviual of all things and true zealot of the darkside, sure he was slightly insane in his beliefs but and hated tradition of the Sith but he had reason to do so in Nulgaths eyes. Eyeing the Gen'dai pause Nulgath raised a brow watching him daze off.

" If I have time. You do too my bald friend. Remember that!" Nulgaths temper rose slightly hearing this suddenly and without purpose. But instead of retaliating back he remained calm and began to break down why this was so familiar to him. He rather not make trip feel like Vendexa but so far to was going that way. Only thing they needed to top it off was a duel between the both of them.

" Shall we?" he uttered aloud and raised a hand in direction.

Now walking in a consistent pace along the halls of the Tomb, the Gen'dai was beginning to feel something to his left. This was not the force or anything similar. His Sensory acuity was making him feel a rather large pulse. Possibly a Terantatek or could just be a Tuk'ata of large size it, locating the feeling was extremely difficult. Physically he began to slide his hand against the wall and thump it as of he was checking something. Walking several meters down the hall Kezeroth could feel and hear it more but it was to his left by the wall.

Kez was starting to act like a dog scratching at a door as he attempted to locate a Feeling and sound alone. Turning to Nulath he smirked lightly and drew his power hammer Bonecrasher. Stepping back the giant readied a swing and embaced his hate of the planet he was on to augment his strength! Each swing caused energy to spout from the preferred miners tool, although Kezeroth used it to crush his enemies. It go the job done.

Rocks from the ceiling fell lightly and the Tomb seemed to quake lightly. The look on Nulgaths face was something of uncertainty as Kezeroth continued the process, the Tomb would hold fine. Finally the Wall began to crack and a faint dusty breeze suddenly freed to join the outside halls. " Hrrrrr..." The Brute growled as he examined the wall.

As the Tomb shook about Nulgath frowned. Historic objects and pictures destroyed! The walls were inscribed with old sith symbols but not they were nothing. If the Epicanthix saw anyone else doing this he would speak up about the manner and quickly end their lives. This instance was different for it held his interest and the material he needed would serve him better than ancient text. " Must you be a brute?!" he jeered at his giant friend as he slammed away but when the wall cracked Nulgath paused and felt the breeze that came from it.

It seemed Might did make right in this situation! Pulling both his hands back Nulgath called the force and held it in his grasp letting it charge up if you will. Once it held what he deemed enough he extended his arms in a pushing movement to release it at the shattered wall. Parts of the wall fell over and others crumbled revealing a wide dark room. Compared to the Halls of the Tomb this was far bigger and deadlier.

A massive growl emitted from the new room and for once Nulgath found himself off guard. As the the Beast got up looked rather drowy Nulgath prepared himself examing the room of any thing he could use against the creature. " Kezeroth.. Let this end quickly..." Hopping in the Room the Epicanthix lifted a large rock about the size of a Mandalorians helmet and sent it flying at the monster.

Siliva flew as the Terantatek Roared loudly with ferocity. It was hungry after sleeping for so many years.

The Beast was impressive in size but would be reduced to nothing soon. Briefly Glancing at Nulgath toss a rock at the beast Kezeorth chuckled as if that was going to do anything to the beast but piss it off. " Fool! The Force has no affect on such a creature only martial skill! Make your self useful!" With that said the Giant leaped at the Beast with Bone Crusher raised high ready to slam the weapon down on the monster. The Strike connected with the beasts skull knocking it back on its arse. " Haha! C'mon!"

Rising quickly the Teramtateks attention was now on the one who caused it the most pain, Kezeorth. Charging him into a wall and goring him with a tusk in the side where his ribs would be located. With a grunt of pain the Gen'dai Gripped the Tusk tightly. His eyes lit up faintly in his pain, it empowered him. This was Korriban the darkside was strong and where it was strong Kezeroth was also! Consuming the Essence around him the Giant suddenly dropped an elbow on the tusk snapping it off the terantatek in a nasty way. The Mutated monster swatted Kezeroth away and roared in pain covering its face with its huge clawed hands. It Stumbled about the room briefly bumping into a tall Obelisk of stone.

" Dont stand there!"

For once Kezeroth was right, It was time to fight by Nulgath had no physical weapon. It was a slight problem but not a big one. Caught thinking the Epicanthix flinched as he watched his Gen'dai partner get gored into a wall. They both wrestled and fought but when Kez struck the blow to the Beasts tusk Nulgath's eyes widened. The snapping of bone was quite loud and the strike briefly disabled the mosnter! It bumped into an obelisk in pain shrieking momentarily but that was enough time for Nulgath to see how to end the monster permanently.

The Beasts attention was still on Kezeroth the larger of the two, this would work very well for the Epicanthixs plan. Leaping in the form of a flip over the beast. Nulgath positioned himself behind the Obelisk and began to gather force once more. Exploding the push out toward at the base of the Obelisk Nulgath watched it slowly fall. Sounds of the stone cracking and the sound of the blast still echoing around the room.

To Nulgaths Surprise the Terantatek raised its hands and caught the obelisk in a surprising display of strength and recovery. Influencing the Obelisk through force Grip Nulgath was straining to keep the monster in place. It was the Force vs Might.

" Strike him now!"

Rest in a Battle was a negitive in Kezeroths view but watching the rather arrogant Nulgath carry his weight was worth it. Letting out a sigh he took his time and crossed it arms against his chest as if he was watching a show. " Ah I see your power and it has grown but you should take the time to focus more specificly now! Feel the strength of the Beast and respect him....Oh how I love to see you strain... Ah!" he mocked him in his rigorous moment. But as time went on it was getting old quick and it was time to end it.

The Terantatek drooled with its mouth opened as it almost started benching the obelisk in his grip. A clear battle of two forces. Stepping forward Kezeroth noted the broken Tusk still in his side and grabbing it he pulled it from his body and groaned. A odd liquid left his body once it was removed, it was the poison of the beast being instantly rejected by the Kezeroths body. The Tusk was big and still sharp, Holding the bone as a weapon the giant Gen'dai rushed forward to deliver a kick to the beasts gut to open up its mouth. A swift punt! As soon as the beast roared in pain there was a goring sound and the terantatek was silenced. Its own husk lodged in its head through the roof of its mouth.

Staring at the beast and then to Nulgath. " Your welcome... Now gather your hide and lets leave!"

" Ah I see your power and it has grown but you should take the time to focus more specificly now! Feel the strength of the Beast and respect him....Oh how I love to see you strain... Ah!"

Sweating more than ever Nulgath rolled his eyes and bared his teeth at Kezeroth as he stood by and merely watched! It seemed to take forever for him to deliever the deathblow but when he did Nulgath felt instantly better than before. The hard part was done now it was time to harvest the hide for himself. " The task is complete this portion will be done with haste. So dont let your feelings get the better of you my large friend. I too not desire to leave this tomb....I have much more to prepare." The Epicanthixs excitment was at a large as he began the harvesting Process.

Sometime later... Now ( Both) outside the Tomb.

Now back outside the tomb Nulgath sighed as he loaded up the last of the Terantatek hide in his ships Cargo bay. In the shadow of his hood Nulgath grinned at Kezeroth as he wandered about to his ship across the way. " Its time for us to depart... I wish to not see you again." he jeered in sarcastic voice. " I will keep you updated. Who knows maybe I'll be able to assist you in a form one day. But for now don't contact me through the Holonet. You know how to find me." He smiled and departed to his ship. Within few seconds Nuglath was set and prepared to go and so the Epicanthix took his leave from Korriban rather swiftly.

[OOC: I'm Leaving.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom