Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Whoa there!

Now that was a shift in persuasion! Kaile stood staring at the scoundrel with wide brown eyes, a bit of alarm running through her. He was taking a mighty fine interest in her, and well, truth be told, he didn't have to point out the obvious in such a tone. She gave a scowl, and her right hand came to rest upon her hip.

She had choices to make. The fact of the matter was, well.. she was out of a job. Two, she had yet to report it to command. Three, well she had no place to go. Her fingers would tap a light dance over her hip, as she went through the choices and offerings. Cloud Nine was it?

Well... things could be worse. It could be like that one time on Arkan Prime! That was the worst.

"Alright," she took his fistfull of credits into her hand. A finger would jut out to poke his chest. "But I work my keep on your ship then!"

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

"Grand." There really wasn't much to be done on the ship, other than piloting and delivering packages Kurt never really did much of anything.

"Go get what you have to." He continued on. "We leave in Thirty minutes."

It was a delay, but it was less of a delay than he had initially expected with the ramp acting up. As long as they left within the next hour he would still make Cloud Nine in a timely fashion. He would get paid there and hopefully Kaile could find some kind of employment in the city. Force only knew that place was massive, though he had never been there. Briefly he wondered why they didn't have any jewelry shops there to buy from. His head shook, realizing that didn't matter.

A hand went wrapping around the support strut of the ramp. He pulled himself up, towering over Kaile and ushering her to go do what she needed to do.

Time was of the essence after all.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Welp, there you had it.

"Shiny." Kalie would say with half a grin. "Alright." She began to backstep, already thinking of what she would have to buy. Sleepingbag, maybe some other goodies. Frozen burritos...

Oh! A sudden thought came to her. Yeaaaah... that.

"I reckon won't be more than an hour!" she called out to Kurt, flashing a half grin. Bobo may not have approved, but he was a tiny Ysalamiri. It was doubtful he had anything other than the typical scowl over his bearded face.

She spun on the ball of her foot and took a few steps forward. Suddenly, she stopped. Turning back to Kurt, she watched him rise up the ramp before calling out.

"Oh! I'm Kaile!" there you go. Nurse Joy had a name.

A wave of her hand in goodbye, and the sneaky sneaky espion and former Yum Bunnies worker was out!

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

Kurt let out a loud sigh as she wandered away.

What have I gotten myself into? He wondered to himself as he began to climb the ramp. Somewhere in his head something screamed at him for being an idiot. He tried to drown that out but found that it only got louder and louder as he began stepping into the cargo hold of his ship. A frown pressed at his lips. He hoped that the woman wouldn't try to murder him in his sleep, not that such a thing was really a concern, she seemed to be rather nice.

Though things weren't always as they seemed.

There had been that Miraluka back on Teth, she had been full of surprised. A lot of surprises. A shutter ran down his spin and suddenly the girls voice called out to him again. Kurt half turned, listening to what she could possibly want now. She spoke her name, and then flounced off to go buy a sleeping bag. He frowned slightly, watching her and the weird lizard thing for a moment before they disappeared into the crowd. "I preferred Nurse Joy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom