Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink Paradise

When the children saw their mother hand the two older men, they hopped off the warrior to go play on their own for a moment. Jericho thanked [member="Breanna Volsh"] for the water with a slight nod of his head, when he took the glass he took gripped and the water was heated to a temperature slightly warmer than the room. He took a seat and closed his eyes for a moment and analyzed their children while rest his head on his hand, his elbow on the seat keeping him propped up. He felt the force be emitted from the children, he took in a deep breath and measured them both and it seemed as of now Micah was stronger in the force, he seemed more natural in tuned with force while Lily seemed more physical. Thinking that only when he saw the young five year old kick the ball after [member="Miles Varden"] toss the ball, fairly hard hitting her brother in the face, knocking him over and making him cry. The warrior let out a sigh and looked to Bree, knowing she is trying to take care of business; combined wind and fire shaping a create a warm breeze to lift Micah and cradle him while he sternly looked to Lily who read his gesture and immediately knew she was in trouble and quietly walked over to him. After calming Micah down, he hovered him down onto is feet and patted him on head. He looked up to his father and nodded his father, "It's okay, I'm fine no need for Lily to be in trouble." He said as Lily continued to pout a bit. Jericho looked at Lily and did a glance to Micah signalling her to apologize and thank him. Lily read the gesture, quickly and did as he asked, gesturing the body motion to Micah. Micah nodded and waved for her to play and as quickly as it happened it ended. Jericho lifted his cup and took a drink of the water the middle of the mask opening slightly with a filter letting the water though into his mouth. He remained silent listening to their plans.

Bree immediately turned her head when she heard Micah cry, she started to rise up but reminded herself to sit that [member="Jericho"] was their father and could handle a pair of 5 year olds. She nodded, and regained her composure with half an ear listening to Jericho and the children.

She noticed that [member="Miles Varden"] was calculating, she was sure he was thinking of routes to take to avoid capture.

Then she looked back to [member="Lady Kay"] , "Then we are agreed that Zeltros can be counted as a refuge for the rescued slaves" Bree set her cup down. "I would like to talk about something that in time will need to be looked at." She looked again back at Jericho.

Bree took a breath, "before the birth of my children I was captured on Coruscant and sold into slavery. I couldn't find out much about the organization except there were reports of missing citizens that also came through Coruscant. This might be something to look at." It had been a bad time and it was not something she talked about easily.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
The others in the room were a bit of a distraction, but far from an unwelcomed one. It was a rare thing for her to be around children, usually because she tended to be where children couldn't go. But then of course there were the enslaved children at Sempra's White Palace. In retaliation for slaves being freed, the Hutt had the family members, including the children of those that were freed, slaughtered by Rancors in one of his pits. And there was nothing that Kay could do to stop it.

She sipped her tea and it was [member="Breanna Volsh"] 's words that brought her out of her thoughts. "Yes, it's agreed."

What Breanna told her next caused her to furrow her brows in concern. "Coruscant is Sith territory. But you'd be surprised at how many Sith disapprove of slavery and do what they can to stop it.....However did you manage to escape?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

"It is, and as a business woman I can travel there with some ease though jumping through all the political hoops to make it so would frustrate even the most chaste of women" Bree smiled again, "But I am working on trying to figure out all of it and...put an end to it"

How did she escape, "I was pregnant, and each month I grew heavier and larger. I was not pleasing to the man who purchased me and he new that someone would come looking he thought it best to let me go. So my children actually saved my life." Devine interferance does do wonders at times.

Kay-Larr

Kay gave [member="Breanna Volsh"] a small smile. "That's very fortunate. Another reason to love them all the more." She sipped her tea and almost lost herself in her thoughts again before forcing herself to focus on the present.

"Maybe one of these days I'll be able to slip onto Coruscant and see what can be done to disrupt the trade there. I have contacts within the Sith, for as I said, there are plenty that don't approve of slavery. I'll just have to see what it's like there first."

"I did not tell you this to ask you to go there, I tell you this only for your information that what you battle has many avenues, and many faces. You won't always a friend from an enemy." Bree knew this first hand as well.

"Well then, are there any other items we need to discuss?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

She sighed a little as she nodded. "I know that there is slavery in many different places and that I'll never be able to end it all. But...if I can end slavery for some places, for some people...Then that is something to be proud of and a more achievable goal."

Kay sipped her tea once more. "I think that what we have going here is pretty good. It should work. Though I hope that it doesn't put you and your family in danger."

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[member="Lady Kay"]

"No more than usual" Bree looked to [member="Jericho"] and to [member="Miles Varden"] , "They will keep us safe, they have all this time." Bree smiled she had such a full heart when it came to those around her.

"Well, lets enjoy drinks and our new relationship"

Kay-Larr

Kay was, well let's face it, just a little bit envious. [member="Breanna Volsh"] did nearly the sane kind of work that she did, and she had a family to boot. She was a lucky lady indeed.

She sipped her tea and smiled. "And to all of the people and their newly found freedom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom