Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilgrimage to Coruscant [Open]

| @[member="MAI"] | @[member="Davin"] | @[member="Veltraa"] | @[member="Carn Dista"] |

scqd.jpg
With thanks to Wookieepedia from the image​

Tython, City Spaceport.

It had been two days since Ella Nova and the enigmatic Jedi Master Carn Dista parted ways. Carrying a brown, shoulder strap bag where she had placed provisions for the journey, which included a spare set of Jedi robes, bottles of water, food and a datapad. Her other equipment, such included her comlink, breathing apparatus and pistol cord, as well as other stuff given the situation hung from the utility belt along her waist, including the Lightsaber she had assembled during her Initiate trials. The Jedi she had grown up alongside for the thirteen years she had lived on Tython, since the time she had been taken into the Jedi Order as a one year old infant, had wished her luck, praised her for finding a Jedi Master like Carn Dista and had given her more than enough Republic credits to get to the Coruscant system from Tython. With that, she had set off and bid her goodbyes.

Wearing her traditional Jedi robes, she wore a brown cloak over her body, symbolizing that she was a fully fledged member of the Jedi Order now, not just a student in training. The Padawan braid she had prepared hung from the left side corner at the back of her head over her shoulder. The spaceport was a hive of activity by the time she had entered. Approaching the ticket terminal, she said, "One ticket to Coruscant please." Exchanging the credits that she had been given for the ticket, she smiled and said, "Thank you," before leaving the ticket booth behind for her terminal.

Forty five minutes later, she was on board the Republic transport, headed for Coruscant. Settling down in her seat, she closed her eyes and mediated on the force throughout the journey.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
My travels to one of the out rim planets had been more prolonging than I originally estimated. Still it was good to travel about space and examine more customs of organics, though some of them I am less inclined to adapted to than others. Traveling back to Couracant proved tedious as it required several jumped from one port to another. It was only now, after the last ship had docked on Tython, that it would be a straight and narrow path back to the Republic capital. I had later regretted not staying on the planet longer as it was the Jdei home world. Of all the things organics had, the Jedi and Sith were the ones that intrigued me greatly. The use of the "force", needing to show they were combat capable with a lightsaber, the amount of history both sides held. Everything about them opened one door after another for further research. As luck would have it I noticed as a Jedi had boarded, as indicated by the clothing she wore. Given my knowledge of the Jedi, and by the braid in her hair, I could only estimate that she was at the rank of trainee, or "Padawan", as it were. She'd sat next to me and began meditating, given the way her eyes were closed and her patterned breathing. I became completely to ask question but felt it rude given how busy she seemed. Instead I simply watched and waited, my optics forward on her the entire time.

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Veltraa"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

It was still an odd prospect to many: a large hulking mass of dense, heavy metals being propelled through the empty vastness of space with a very high concentration of flesh and meat, somehow, not being throttled into walls and leaving rooms drenched in the red fuel that kept most sentient beings alive. But while the science had proved, for over ten thousand years, this not to be the case. It was something that Veltraa had pondered. Considerably and in much detail. Slight malfunctions in trajectory and speed during the jump to hyperspace could have lead to the death of every single organic being on this transport. Flung right into the grasp of an ever-hungry black hole, or in the radiation zone of a supernova explosion. Or just crash onto a planet, or into another ship.
The possibilities in space were nearly endless.

During the docking process on Tython, an unassuming crate delivery of disposable humanoid droids that could be programmed for nearly any task or operation possible, but were usually used for maintenance in the more dangerous of places like near plasma coils or engine coolant systems (if they were not able to be automatically adjusted to avoid failure in the first place).
A pale-green alien, of so far indescribable origin, made its way into the cargo hold of the transport ship, through hallways and around corners. Up turbolifts and down more halls and around more corners until arriving at the destination: a storage cupboard for longer journeys used primarily by the caretakers. The crates, wooden and shut only very recently, were dropped with a thud in the dimly-lit room. His alien's job was now over, for he was only the delivery being. He had left the room to the caretakers who opened the crates and started the routine of basically programming the "shells", as they were known amongst humanoids in the business. During this programming a basic computer system had been attached to a port on the inside of their elbow, allowing for data to be downloaded into the shells to create their future, jobs and various other functions they may be needed for. Unfortunately, for the shell designated as 100.1, this procedure didn't affect much, as basic programming had already been installed and other, higher, functions were already in place.
The droid's expressionless face was designed for less sentient-droid interaction and meaning for productivity. Within an instant, this 100.1 shell had moved against the caretakers, of which there were two in the room, by thrusting a thin metal arm through the throat of a bemused, bald human. A gurgle and splatter alerted the other, and the dropping of the lifeless body shocked the remaining twi'lek into action. Immediately moving for a droid-stunner on his belt. But metal moves faster than flesh. Just as the sweating, grey-clothed twi'lek lifted the stunner up the droid had already drove a cold, already-bloodied, metal arm through his stomach. No bones cracked, only soft innards fell to the floor before the body did.
Minutes had passed and the shells that had not been programmed were done so by the droid, inhabited by a fragment of Veltraa. They went about their business as if nothing had happened, and moved through the ship just as the transports engines had fired up to leave dock.
@Ella Nova @Davin @[member="MAI"] @Carn Dista

| @[member="MAI"] | @[member="Davin"] | @[member="Veltraa"] |

Ella opened up her eyes, frowning at the sudden shift she felt through the force. A cold sweat came over her as she felt the deaths of the two crewmen down below the decks. Before she realized it, she was already on her feet and headed towards the disturbance, leaving the presently unknown MAI in her wake. Moving through the set of doors, she followed the path that the two men had taken to get to the cargo area with assistance from the force. It took her ten minutes to navigate the hallways, corridors and the two turbolifts before she reached the bottom of the Republic transport, where the cargo bay was. She lifted her hands to the set of blast doors and pressed the activation button.

When the doors slide to the sides, the pool of blood created from the two bodies leaked over and onto the pair of light weight, comfortable boots she wore. She looked down at the blood and took a step back, horrified. Then she looked up and lifted her hand to her mouth. She saw the two men, one with a hole in it's stomach and the other with a large gash in his head. Lifting her hand to the side, she activated the emergency button and waited for the on board security forces to arrive.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"Oh yes!! Don't do that, don't do that!" echoed through the cargo bay "Don't stop you idiot!" followed afterwards, the republic agent Patricia Susan Garter was on board the transport to her new duty station of Corucsant. She had been coming from Zeltros and a few other places that her job had entailed. But now it was time to go to work, the fantasy vacation was over and it was back to the grind. A few moments later the sound of a man keeling over and passing was heard. "That's it? Mother Frak! Don't you pass out on me I'm not done yet you-" suddenly that's when stuff got real, republic security forces were being mobilized on the ship by there was a problem and as a member of the light she had to figure out what.

Leaving behind her "victim" she adjusted her clothes, if you could call them that. All she wore was a short red dress that showed a bit too much skin. Making her way ahead of the security forces she spotted a Jedi looking rather horrified. Walking up to her she saw the scene of death and blood. "I'm gonna call this one and assume their dead. I mean I'm not karking doctor or anything but the man has a hole in his torso." looking over to the Jedi she rolled her eyes acting as if she'd never seen a dead body before. "Agent Garter, Republic" she said to the girl.

@[member="Ella Nova"]

| @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | @[member="Veltraa"] |

"Ella Nova, Jedi Padawan," Ella murmured under her breath, not turning to Agent Garter. Several of the security personnel came in. One of them approached Ella and Susan. "What is this? What happened?" he asked.
"There seems to have been a murder here," the Jedi replied sadly. "We need to secure this area. Agent Garter?" Ella turned to the Republic Agent and gave her a small smile. It was meant to reassure the woman that everything was alright. "Can I see some ID?" she asked. Better to be safe than sorry.

MAI

I had noticed the Jedi's heart rate accelerate and perspiration on her forehead before she'd left. My data banks had reminded me that Jedi were known to sense danger, and I felt the need to assist in some way. I stood and followed a few minutes after assessing all the variables to the condition of what I was doing. By the time I had arrived I had seen the two dead organics and the two living ones standing over the remains. After the other was identified as an agent and both tried to coordinate off the area, I felt it was time to make my assistance noticeable. Pushing past the Jedi I kneeled down and exmained both wounds from the bodies.

"Signs show massive trauma due to the impact at the chest cavity." I explained. I looked over the other one and said "Massive force from the head and impact of the wound suggest something equally heavy was used to kill this one." I stood and looked back to the agent and, my scanners overlooking her, helped me to state "And given the amount of stress on your body, and the heat signatures still at high, I can only estimate you have just finished coitus with another organic very recently."

@[member="Ella Nova"] @Patricia Susan Garter @[member="Veltraa"]

Miss Blonde

What was always with the ID? Could Patricia see your Jedi ID? The woman thought to herself "Well dummy I would assume someone killed these two men. Better yet I have an even better idea of what it was, it was a classic murder, suicide drug deal pact gone increadbly wrong." she said to the male security force officer sighing afterwards "I swear mother frakking rent a cops just keep getting dumber, you're lucky you are cute." she said reaching into her dress to find her identification.

Grabbing it she handed it over to @[member="Ella Nova"] and smiled, "Everything should check out." the badge and identification were legit proving her loyalty to the army of light and the republic. Now there was only to find out what had truly happened here and find the culprit

| @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | @[member="MAI"] | @[member="Veltraa"] |

Ella took the ID into her hand and read it. "Army of Light?" she thought to herself. "I'll have to ask Agent Garter about that later. She's definitely Republic though." Passing the card back to her, she bowed her head a little and said, "Thanks." Turning away from Susan, she saw the woman enter the cargo bay and leaned over the bodies. She recognized her as the same person she had sat besides when she had entered the transport. Listening to the woman, she found her voice to be metallic, droid like, yet she was not a droid. But she could not sense the force in the being. Strange.

"Are you an investigator, stranger?" Ella asked, gesturing for her to step away. She averted her gaze from MAI to the crime scene. Analyzing the scene, she thought that MAI hadn't moved or done anything to disrupt it. They would find out in time. "I'll have to ask you not to enter the cargo bay again. We don't want to contaminate the crime scene." Leaning her head to the left curiously, she asked rather innocently, "What's coitus?"

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo had boarded the shuttle after his training session on Tython. It was a nice change of pace for him, after all the training he was glad to have a moment of rest and the shuttle to Coruscant was perfect for that. He had to sacrifice all of his money for the ticket, but it wasn't that bad. He would just have to do without a drink for the next couple of weeks, which wasn't that big of a deal. But for now he focused on the present and tried to read more on the Lightsaber Combat Form he had recently started to train in. It was quiet where he was. Most of the people were either sleeping, reading, listening to music or doing something else to occupy themselves. Yasuo loved silence, especially when he was learning or studying something.

But then a couple of security guards rushed past him. It seemed like they were in a hurry, so something must have gone wrong. He quickly picked up his Lightsaber and put the datapad back into a small bag he had carried with him, then he stood up and followed the guards. One of them looked backwards and asked why he was tagging along and to answer him Yasuo just showed him his Lightsaber. After a while of running they arrived at a location where many people were gathered. He sensed that at least one of them was Force sensitive. Probably the woman in the Jedi attire. He wanted to ask what happened, but when he came closer he saw the dead bodies lying on the floor and stopped. The Jedi was talking to a couple of others now, so he just decided to stay back and look around to find out if there were any leads that would give him a clue of what had happened.

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] @[member="Veltraa"] @[member="MAI"]

MAI

I turned back to the Jedi and stated "Apologies. But I wish to assist. It will take far too long for proper authorities to act." I glanced back at the female agent before saying "As you can see." Turning back to her I said "My scanners can help identify for trace elements. Such as the metal particles in the air and present on the victim's wounds. Estimates indicate they were hit by some metal object. Possible a weapon or even the attacker itself. Possibly a droid or cybernetic advanced organic." When she'd also asked about what coitus was I looked back to the female agent and stated "Would you prefer to tell her or should I?"

@[member="Ella Nova"] @Patricia Susan Garter @Veltraa @[member="Yasuo"]

Miss Blonde

The woman began to laugh and giggle a bit to herself as she asked what coitus was, the robot or whatever the hell she was offered to explain it but that wasn't Patricia's style really. "Oh you know, breaking the bed, drowning the slippery eel, plundering the dungeon, plugging the wound that never heals, laying pipe, doing the deed, the beast with two backs. Any of these things ringing a mother frakking bell?" she laughed then looked over to the robot, they had to get serious though. These men were dead and their murdered needed to be caught

"also I was the one with the coitus thing. He was ok." she said moving to look at the bodies, there wasn't much to go off of besides what the droid thing had said. "So do we split up and look start questioning the crew or do we work this with what he have?"

The Chiss Admiral sighed as he sat in the passenger bay of the little transport making its way around the Inner planets of the galaxy. The trip for Davin began after his little visit to Anaxes to check out some military academy stuff. He was busy studying the political and military capabilities of the Galactic Republic, judging them for review for foreign affairs within the Fel Imperium. Granted, the Fels were Lightsided, but they looked at the Republic with a look of contempt in their stagnant ways.

Vad'avi'nuruodo was here heading to Coruscant now to see if he could wrestle up some legal stuff and take a peek at the innards of the Galactic Senate and learn even more about this governmental system. Only being 19 years old had its weaknesses in experience, so he was attempting to hurry and extinguish that prior to any intense situations occur. And apparently he was too late. Already alarms had been sounded in the transport, describing a murder onboard and directions for all personnel and passengers.

The Admiral wore a simple grey utility uniform of the Fel Imperium. It wasn't very distinguishing minus the Admiral's bars upon his collar, yet his appearance attracted more attention than his attire. Chiss were very rarely seen anyplace except for Chiss space, but Csilla was now an Atrisian hellhole. Davin couldn't force himself to even stay there under their rule. Being the proactive man that he was, the officer rose from his seat and trailed several guards to the crime scene before splitting off to find himself standing next to @[member="Yasuo"]. The Chiss happened to arrive just in time to hear @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] listing off various acronyms for coitus.

The man heaved a sigh, noticing the young human girl, and moved forward to cut the woman off before she could continue her rant. "I assume you'd have some decency in the presence of minors." He spoke, icy coldness practically visible from his words. "Now I'd also like to know what's happened. I'm a representative of the Fel Imperium to the Republic."

@[member="Ella Nova"] @MAI @Veltraa @[member="Carn Dista"]

| @[member="Davin"] | @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | @[member="MAI"] | @[member="Yasuo"] | @[member="Veltraa"] |

Ella turned away from looking at the bodies to listen to MAI and Agent Garter. Then she felt the familiar presence of a Jedi Padawan in Yasuo and before she knew it, an envoy from the Fel Imperium arrived. She felt almost bemused, but it was time to take control of the situation and tap into the Jedi training she had gone through for the past thirteen years on Tython. Clearing her throat, she said, "Can I have everyone's attention? Thank you."

Turning her gaze first to MAI, she said, "Thank you for offering your assistance, but we," she indicated to herself and Yasuo, "Have the situation under control. Please return to your seat. We'll update you shortly." Bowing her head, she turned to Agent Garter. "Miss Garter, could you stop anymore passengers coming down and seeing this atrocity. I don't think anyone else on board this transport would like to this... murder." She gave the Republic Agent a reassuring smile before turning to Davin. "Greetings. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you much because I only just arrived here myself." Giving a nervous laugh, she said, "I'm afraid that you're going to have to join, Miss..." She looked at MAI briefly before turning back to Davin, "This lady back to your seat. We'll update you as soon as we know anything. As a delegate from the Fel Imperium, you'll be the first know." Giving Davin a bow, she turned to Yasuo.

"Hello. We haven't met before, but I can sense and see that you're a Jedi too. What's your name? We should work together to solve this."

Miss Blonde

"I swear you Jedi and your weird poodoo, and you Mr blue man group! What did you drink a thesaurus this morning god dang!" walking over away from the bodies she looked at the group of people coming over to observe the two dead guys, really what was so interesting they were pretty dead. "All this damn mystery bantha crap is really annoying can't we just all go out for drinks and call it a karking night." the party girl turned agent sighed and walked past the female Jedi straighting her hair up trying to look more presentable to the other passengers. "I mean this whole thing is jus-" cutting herself off she looked at the hunk of a Jedi and squeed a bit softly

"Hey there hot stuff hows about you and I find supply closet and Fr.." upon hearing her task the woman sighed and nodded, it was a task that really didn't require much if not any energy at all. "Right got it send the slutty blonde chick to go keep them unaware of a murder. I karking hate everything." walking away the woman curled her finger under the Atrisian looking Jedi's chin. Walking away the foul mouthed blonde swayed her hips and stood by the stairwell to make sure everyone stood away from the crime scene.

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Davin"]

Atlas Kane

A
A Chiss arrived at the crime scene, which surprised Yasuo. Chiss were usually very rarely seen outside their homeworld. After the cause of death and possibly the murderer of the two men had been found, Yasuo would want to talk to the Chiss to get more information about how the Chiss live, what they do, what they eat, etc. But for now, he had to focus on the deaths of the two men. He wanted to enter the room to find out more, when he heard the Jedi he had sensed earlier making a speech in which she gave directions and tasks to everyone. He also saw a young woman that was complaining about something, then she turned to him and made a proposal. It was one that he would of course deny, but she then stopped herself and started walking and complaining again. He also tried not to notice her finger under his chin. Then he turned to the Jedi he had sensed, she was asking what his name was and she was proposing they work together to solve this mystery. ''My name is Yasuo, I am a Jedi Padawan and I would be honored to work with you.'' He said and then bowed as a sign of respect for the other Jedi.

@[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="MAI"] @[member="Veltraa"]

| @[member="Yasuo"] | @[member="MAI"] | @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | @[member="Davin"] | @[member="Veltraa"] |

Ella bowed her head in return to Yasuo and said, "I am Padawan Ella Nova." She gave him a smile before saying, "I'm going to check out the CCTV. I'll get in touch with you with this comlink." She removed the device from her belt and gave it to Yasuo. "I'll ring you when I've got news."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her left ear, she turned away from Yasuo and headed to an officer. "Excuse me? I'm Ella Nova, Jedi Padawan. I'm going to be running an investigation as to who is behind the murder. It's likely that the murderer is still aboard the ship. The people I just left are suspects, so nobody leaves and nobody enters. Is that okay?" She gave the officer a smile.
"Of course madam. What else can I do to help?" replied the officer.
"I'd like to see the CCTV footage in the cargo bay. Could you lead the way?"
"Yes madam."

The officer turned and gave the order for the security forces surrounded the cargo bay to follow Ella's orders. Nobody was going to leave the area and nobody was going to get in, until she determined who the murderer was and why it happened. Climbing a flight of stairs with the officer, she was headed for the CCTV room to find out the answers to her questions.

MAI

When the agent left I could not help but say "The organic female officer acts stranger than most." Then came the Jedi padawan, the female one of course, saying that I should return to my seat along with the Chiss. I looked back to him once all had left before saying "Two jedi padawans, an officer, a chiss and a droid are searching for a murderer. There is a joke in there somewhere but I cannot find one in my data banks." My scanners brought my attention to a spot they had missed, an area were something large or heavy had been sitting and was now missing. Close examination revealed more metal particles. II kept the information to myself, since the jedi made it clear she did not need me assistance. Still it was best to take into consideration of where the assailant had escaped to. Turning to the chiss I asked "I suppose you cannot return to your seat either when we have a murderer on board?"

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Yasuo"] @@Patricia Susan Garter @Veltraa

The Admiral had to give a little smirk at the loud-mouthed girl. Davin didn't really much care for her name or anything along those lines. She was rude, loud, obnoxious and it made him want to keep his distance. Which he did. The Chiss kept his distance from the woman as she left and returned to her seat upon orders by the little female Jedi. Before he could even say anything to the Padawan, he detected someone else staring at him. @[member="Yasuo"], the Jedi standing next to him, gave him a look down. Davin averted his eyes and stepped back a few paces, giving the Jedi some space.

He considered retreating to keep away from the crime scene until a thought barged into his mind. What if the killer is still aboard and after an important target? Maybe even me? Rather than moving a little further back, he was cut of by a droid. Her mechanized words gave of a soft, feminine air that relaxed the Chiss. "Of course I'm not going back there." He gave a small wolfish smile, cocking his head to reference Patricia.

@MAI @Ella Nova @[member="Yasuo"] @Patricia Susan Garter @[member="Veltraa"]

Following a quick escape from the cargo bay, the droid discovered a cleaning closet not far from the lowest area of seating on the transport. In there, the blood had been washed off the arm that had fatally wounded two caretakers with an industrial cleaner. Only moments after leaving, three security personnel had pushed the droid to the floor as they ran past; obviously having been alerted to something that required their attention. The basic scanners the droid body used were disorientated when it hit the wall and spun to the floor, even if only for a brief moment before they had recalibrated correctly.

After the droid had found its feet, ultimately the goal had changed from just getting back onto Coruscant, to getting there without being arrested for murder or destroyed. The nearest turbolift was slow, very slow, infact. So much so that it took five minutes just to reach one floor up. From there, the droid had to walk past commuters who were busy not being aware of the situation that was occurring with the security teams in the cargo bay.
All Veltraa wanted to do was to destroy the camera footage of anything in the cargo bay and hold up somewhere until the transport arrived at Galactic Centre, but so far, after what had happened, the likelihood of that happening was becoming slimmer and slimmer.

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="MAI"] @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Yasuo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom