Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Pieces of Eight (MU members only)

4f9c3bee34ca22faeac8e03a7389a552cf875f70r1-1136-640v2_hq.jpg

Ojoster sector, Outer Rim Territories

The ancient battleship turned merchant station called Numus shook as multiple explosions shook it violently. In the distance to its left flank, a Coronet-series Star Destroyer advanced, ceasing its bombardment. Subsequently a swarm of starfighters, both pirates and defenders were locked in combat.

Onboard the bridge, a brown bearded Tof in makeshift armor stood on the deck looking out at the large target before him.

He smirked while his bridge crew were hard at work at their stations. All too easy. The captain thought. His informant had been right after all. Turning to the Rodian female beside him he asked.

“Are the boarding parties ready?”

The young green humanoid nodded. “Aye cap they’re all set, awaiting your word.”

Displaying a toothy grin the captain declared. “Launch them while our fighters finish off the pests trying to protect that station. Spare only the owners, kill everyone else onboard.

Soon enough transports flew out from the destroyer, heading straight for their target, its defenses now destroyed and its defense fighters being wiped out in the onslaught. Inside the right hanger, Minerva fully clad in beskar armor, took behind a set of crates armed with her blaster rifle.

“Just when I’m about to reach Mandalorian space this happens.” She muttered, while many citizens who had come to buy and sell were panicking all, fleeing into the interior. The alarm bared throughout the intercom as it happened. Security teams and other armed volunteers were taking cover similarly like her at cargo containers and the docked ships.

It wasn’t long before the first two boarding transports swooped in and made a fast land. Quickly the ramps came followed by battle cries from dozens of brigands who charged out in a frenzy. Laser shots flew back and forth through the hanger between both sides as the invaders poured in.

Firing a round three burst that drowned a dual sword wielding Weequay yards away, Minerva then aimed and let loose another burst to his blaster wielding human. The latter cried out falling sideways. However, blaster bolts struck near Minerva forcing her down briefly. She jumped up to shoot and duck again.

“This is not boring occasion that’s for sure.”

Minerva remarked with a fierce scowl. She was determined to make these space rats pay in blood. This was her way.

The pirates had jammed most holonet communications from the merchant station. However, the owner had managed to send a distress signal via code that only the Silver Jedi and the Mandalorian Union would pick up...

Zephyr Krayt Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

Pirates! After Ad'ka Awaud had barely survived the collateral damage, that a pirate ship had rained upon an unsuspecting city the Mandalorian Lepi had a special place for them her fast beating lagomorphic heart.

As she heard the distress call, she imminently jumped to the position of Numus Station. Her stealth ship, the Parsniper Mork, used the momentum of the reentrance into realspace and the slingshot of the gravitational fields to make a silent running in the rear of the Coronet class destroyer. After all these centuries the triangular destroyers still had these blind spots at the stern.
All fancy shields were useless as the small gunboat slipped into them unseen and opened fire at ponit blank with a ridiculously over weaponized payload of missles.

As the explosions rocked the stern of the mighty warship and seriously impaired their engines and manoeuvring abilities the Parsniper Mork was already racing a slalom between the fearsome ship cannons raining concussion bombs as she passed them.

Only a madman or a being with superhuman reflexes like a Lepi could pull such a daring stunt.
Adi'ka rushed past the surprised pirates and dodged their flak. She steered her gunboat to the boarding pirates at the cavernous bays of Numus station, flying in hot, ramming two ships with her beskar alloyed bow and send them tumbling into disembarking boarders.

The black clad lagomporph switch her ship computer systems to anti-personal auto-defence, announced her arrival over comlink to other defenders and opened the hatch.

The silhouette of the black bunny of death cast a shadow at the surprised survivors of the boarding pirates.

Zephyr Krayt Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

iHCo2Sx.png

Objective: Pirate Hunting
Gear:
MM Beskar'gam / Trauma and Blackout / Rapture / XX (Dagger) / Fire Breath / B.U.G. / INT-66 / MX-111 / M3-X

I was engaged in a deep conversation with the Captain, a stout supporter of the MU, of the merchant vessel taking me back to Mandalore on the bridge when the stress call came through. Only the devout loyalists to the MU, non-members themselves, were granted permission to have the codes to communications ingoing and outgoing of the MU. These days, the Mandalorians were fractured and spread among several fraction groups; some worked together, others not so much. So before the Captain and myself react to the call, we waited for the com officer to authenticate the code. The code itself was old, not quite outdated, but it was used by operatives who had left in search of Mandalorians to spread the word of a new Mandlore, and the formation of the MU.

Before I could speak, the Captain said first, "This ship is not capable of trading firepower with a destroyer." I couldn't argue with the truth of the statement. No merchant ship would last two minutes, even if favored with luck, against a destroyer. Then the Captain added, "I can get you as close as possible without being in the range of the destroyer's long range turbo-lasers. The rest, my friend, is up to you."

I bid the Captain farewell after we came out of hyperspace, and exited out of the ship via the loading bay. My beskar'gam is suited to protect me in harsh conditions, like the cold, airless vacuum of space; and I jetted through the darkness of space toward an exhaust port of the station. En route, I could see the structural damage of the station, and several boarding ships docked around or moving to reinforce their compatriots already hitting the station. I moved through the exhaust port as silent as possible, finally exiting out through a grate into the stations massive engine and electrical room. My first order of business, I shut down the station's entire light system; turning it into complete utter darkness.

Stepping out of the room, my helmet's visor switching to nightvision, I drew my twin pistols Trauma and Blackout and hunted the pirates on my terms. In the first few minutes of my engagement, I dropped six pirates securing the area. Next, using the codes from the distress call, I sent a message to the sender requesting their exact coordinates.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad / Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom