Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up the pieces and starting New.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
First thing first,

Welcome to the Order of the Grey.

Sorry about the slight mess, still trying to pick up the faction and dust it off, but its finally been cleaned up enough welcome people back in. So there it is, nothing real complicated about any of this i hope.

So first, let me lead you around the area. My name as far it matters is Alexandra, i will be your resident head admin and IC leader of the Order of the Grey. It is a pleasure to have you here and please make it your first job to post in the introduction subforum right here. It will let me get to know the members, and we can get you started off on your path in the faction.

Now yes, sadly we are low on knights and masters. Thus is a bit of a problem but for those that take the time and stick around with us, im sure it will work out to the point we were at a long time back. When we held several masters and knights that could actually make up an IC council. Speaking of which, ICly, you and your character's new home is the Order of the Grey's temple. The link is right here.

Feel free to make a public, private, or a thread within our own forums if you wish and just tag myself. I will make the time to greet your character ICly and be more than happy to get them set up with their own room as well as start teaching them if you so wish to begin immediately.

So thats all, not alot to really say at this time because of the sad lack of power behind our member base at the time. But i cant wait to get us going once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom