Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up a stray

Jericho turned slightly as he heard the boy speak to him. He faced away from the boy then rolled his right shoulder for a moment before speaking to him. "I am Jericho Hex." He started off then turned to face the boy looking him dead in the eye. "Yusan, I don't know what your past is nor do I truly care. Your past does not define who you are as a person." He said calmly place his hands to his lower back and walking in a circle around the boy. "I can sense a light, a goodness in you. I care little for the suppose bounty on your head." He continued to speak as he walked a circle around the young man. "I wish only to mold you into a better person; mentally, physically, and in the force." He spoke calmly but direct, after making a full circle around the boy, he stopped in front of him and stared into his eyes again. "It is your choice whether or not you wish to learn under me."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"I would gladly learn what you can show me, there is just one thing i must mention. This will have to be done in secret on Coruscant, i have work to do there..." He paced a bit as he continued, though he hesitated. "I am to be the Senator for Eshan, i know you probably dont believe me or what im saying but its true. The only reason i even was able to attain this honor was my father's family was influential enough to clear me of past wrong doings and hopes that i can redeem myself through service to our people. This is nothing more than a test to my family. The point is i cant be public about this training if you will still do so, and i apoligize if this too much but i dont want to make the mistake of deceiving you of the truth." @[member="Jericho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom