Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up a stray

On planet of Esban

The dreams of an unwhimsical warrior filled the mind of the very calm and collective warrior, Jericho Hex. The dreams fill him with anger, hate, fear, happiness, pride, and pain all at once. As scenes of his life flew on by from all the accomplishments in his life, to his failures, to the people he has met and their meaning to him and the death of his one true lover. Never could he forgive himself for not being able to protect her and never could she forgive him for not letting go of her and hurting many woman.

"I promise I will always defend you. I promised to alway love you and only you, my one and only princess." He said dreaming of one of their talks. He could see her gorgeous face smile and glimmer and shine, she wore her pink dress that emphasized her looks, the robes that made her, to him enchanting. He could hear her cute little giggle she gave him whenever he spoke to her in such a manner. He could feel her soft touch when she placed her hand on his cheek and the warmth he could feel inside his heart. From the overwhelming feels whenever she leaned in slowly on her tip toes just to kiss him. "My love I only wish to be with you. But I have something to ask you?" She asked him in her normal loving voice. "What is it?" He quickly responded.

Before he could hear her question, horrific laughter began to spiral into his mind. She began to drift away and get chained to dark, her face dripping from face and her robes covered in blood, the silence of darkness broke by her screams. "Why couldn't you keep your promise? Why couldn't you protect me?" She asked in her normal toned voice, but it was filled with pain and agony. His eyes widened, with anger, fear and sorrow. Again she screamed harshly enough for him to awaken. His face cringed in pain as he, at first, slept in peace breaking into a cold sweat. He rose from his sleep fast after hearing an actual scream, panting a bit. He realizes that he is sweating and wipes himself off gathering his thoughts. He cooled down and calmed himself. Thinking he heard a scream from his mind, until he heard more screams.

Without a word he picks up his sabers and polished off his blade. 'Calm your self, there are people in danger, got to keep calm and cut them down swiftly that way no one else is hurt. If needed, of course.' He thought to himself while casual walking out of the starport he was staying at and following the sounds of the scream. He took a deep breathe in then out. He spotted two men ready to strike down a young child, he knew not the reason why but he was going to stop them, no matter what; Quickly he charged at them his calling out his saber spread out at his sides. The colors of blue and purple stretching through the darkness. 'I have about five seconds to make this. They are evenly spread to make a jump between them and safely over the child making a swift decapitation, their reaction....Never see it coming. GO!' He pushed himself to run fast and jumping hook swords out as he jumped passed the crying child, the sabers easily slicing around their necks, with the momentum the cut was clean and fast, their deaths fast. He quickly placed both sabers in one hand and picked the girl up in the other, making sure he covered her eyes so she did not have to witness such a disgusting display of blood works and began to run to the nearest inn.

As he ran he quick flicked the blood from the saber and place the girl gently into the inn. "Stay here, you'll be safe here." He looked at the inn owner and nodded his head. The inn owner nodded in return knowing what to do. He had to keep the save short, this would be pointless if the place burnt down. He moved from roof to roof looking for more, until he felt a force signature. "Hmm?" He stopped in his tracks after having the feeling of the person's signature and looked down from the building. Out of curiosity the man followed the signature until he saw a young man with white hair. "Boy." He said with his low ad intimidating voice. "What is your name?" He demanded.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]: Hope this was a good starting post

@[member='Jericho'], (You my friend, have done a perfect start, a hundred times better than my starts.)

Yusan looked up from the book, an ancient looking artifact one that likely is rarer than some resources. Instantly he grinned, looking over the man quickly and closing the book and gingerly placing it in his cloak. "Im sorry, did you need something?" He watched the man closely, his own muscles tensed slightly though this was hidden behind his cloak which acted as a shroud for the tensing of his muscles. "Because if not, ill be glad to get back to what i was doing."

He made sure to avoid the man's original question. As he was already someone who if caught and delivered to the authorities, or worse, the family of the man he had killed so long ago for a price. But that was not a problem, as every bit as threatening as this man was, Yusan was confident he could outrun and outmanuver the man through the streets and then across the landscape once at the outskirts. He crossed his hands behind him, his the back of his hands resting on his mother's lightsaber he kept in the back of his robes ready for use.

The every slight movement, the slightest twitch, the flowing of the cloak. Jericho was far from a man of words he was more a man of action and movement, he was a man of Lorrdian decent. The man's native language was kinetic communication; gistfully speaking, a language of body language and Jericho read the boy's every movement. Despite the casual tone coming from the young man's voice, Jericho could see the the ever slight tense of his muscle even from the slight movement of the cloak. Jericho automatically assume that the kid was somewhat nervous. Strange, the kid seemed so young, what would he be nervous about.

But he could feel the potential being emitted from the teen, a potential that could be harnessed that could grow. From his experiences he had witnessed many force users die before their time and it was a regrettable thing to witness. But still there were things Jericho had to test before possibly taking the kid under wing as his master did with him, though he was going to extremely more tough to the young man. He noticed the kid put his hands behind his back meaning one of four things.

The first; His back could of been hurting but telling his posture and facial expression stated otherwise. The second; He a military trained child, that was doubtful with the attitude and nervousness shown, if anything Jericho might have to consider him a outlaw. The third; He was confident in his own ability enough so to expose his front, which may have been the case, he had an aura of confidence around him but Jericho was of superior size, most smaller wouldn't be so confident in from of a larger being without a plan. The last; He had a saber behind his back connected to a belt under his robes, because Jericho had a saber behind his back as a trick, since his other two sabers could be seen on each side of his waist. Combining the last two reasons, that was what he had to assume the kid was planning, mostly cause it was something he would do besides the attitude talk.

The kick had spunk and may have some knowledge of some tricks; but nothing Jericho hasn't learned and specialized already but for that he had to give the white haired teen some points. Jericho took out one of his sabers simultaneously a purple light shined bright as though piercing through the air around it. He raised his a hand and emitted a portion of his own signature, his energy overwhelming and powerful but of light and showed a great calm. Doing so, he sent a strong pull against the white haired kid only send a strong wave of push to sent the kid flying, a test of skill was first on Jericho's agenda.

@Yusan Fenn: Ok, I'm glad!

Yusan watched him reach for his saber and immediatly darted to the side, caught by the push mid stride for the alley. He twisted though and landed on all fours, a grin on his face. "Fun, but i think i will be leaving." He turned his head to the left and bolted for the alley, Jericho would feel as Yusan's speed was augmented by a slight ability to use the force. Once in the alley Yusan didnt even attempt to draw his weapon, he merely reached the end of the alley and started climbing a low wall and sliding over it into the street on the other side of it. Knowing it wouldn't take the jedi long to follow he put all his energy into his strides as he ran through streets and alleys, constantly switching direction to confuse him. Hopefully he could get to the outskirts of the town before Jericho caught up. @[member='Jericho'],

Instead of facing off with a larger foe, he was smart enough to take to what he was more confident in. As he recalled his saber, the large man watched the teen rush off as quickly as possible trying to get away. As he got on all fours and made his way his cloak flew as he jumped away, Jericho saw the saber in clipped on his lower back. So the young man did have a lightsaber on him after all. Jericho felt the boy's energy and could easily tell his speed was being boost by the force; It was like he wanted Jericho to follow. He let out a sigh and walked following the boy's signature hiding his own force signature. The boy tried to jump from place to place as though he was trying to hide his trail, he did so very poorly. He had potential, he had a lot to learn, and he definitely showed it. His trail was lead out towards the outskirts and stopped. Jericho let out a sigh and casually made his way, walking out of the shadows, he called out his purple saber once more and used force pull to take into possession the boy's light saber. "What will you do now?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]: Sorry for the bad post and taking so long.

@[member='Jericho'], (Ya, sorry for the short response, its more of a set up response for the next one.)

Yusan stared, wide eyed and surprised at the man whom had just taken his saber and so easily tracked him. Yusan sighed and held up his hands, almost mockingly so. "Fine i surrender, can i have my saber back?" He remained in that position and waited for Jericho's response. Though his next moves were already planned out and all he needed now was for the other to make the movements that he expected to come.

Jericho was weary of the boy's sudden surrender was it because the lost the advantage and knew he could not win now or did he have a foolish plan to try to get the saber and wanted to try to pick a fight the the larger man. Jericho let out a soft sigh and dropped the boy's light sabert. "Now that I finally have you attention." Jericho started off. "How did you come across such a weapon, boy?" The man asked in his usual stern tone of voice. After saying so, Jericho kicked the saber to the boy. "What is your name?" He asked the the boy again.

@Yunn Fenn: 'Nother bad post. Do your thing.

Yusan brought the blade to his hand with a quick pull at it with the force, breathing in he shifted his gaze back to the man. "How did you track me?" He completely disregarded the man's questions, after all it was him that had done something first and that had tracked him. And he was sure that meant one of two things, either a rogue force user acting as a bounty hunter, or that of someone heading after him due to his ability in the force himself. Either way if things turned out to go one way or another, he was prepared to dart into the forest and dispatching the man the way that he knew how. He clipped the saber behind him as he stood there, smoothing out the robes he wore and looked up at the man asking him another question. "And what does my name or the origins of my saber matter to you?"
@[member="Jericho"]

The boy was brash and hard to work with and continuously avoided his questions. From how the boy spoke, he was defensive over something, but Jericho wasn't sure of what. From the way the boy stood, he seemed to be always on edge. How quickly he boy used the force to get his saber back, it seemed like it was something of personal value more so than a first made light saber. Instead of just telling Jericho that the boy made the weapon with his master, he defensive asked why it mattered.

Many would not be able to tell such things from minimal movement and words. But Jericho could, it came natural to him as a Lorrdian; he let out a soft sigh. Was this something other Jedi masters had to deal with? Was this a trial of recruitment? As far his knowledge goes, he was more of a warrior than a teacher but he understood he needed more wisdom to become a powerful master. He though of this yet of another trial. This was another test, he needed to bring the boy to the side of peace rather than scaring the boy into answering his questions. At the rate they were going it was just going to be a constant chain of distrust and circling questions. If he wanted to take the boy under his wing he would have to show that he doesn't wish to hurt the boy outside testing his skills.

Jericho recalled his saber and clipped it on to the side of his waist crossing his arms as he stood before the boy. "I assume you asked how I tracked you here from where we met." Jericho said calmly, but his voice still just as stern. "I merely followed your force signature. Something rather easy to do." He answered the boy's question, taking a couple steps closer to the boy. "I wish to know your name because I can sense your potential. Your ability to use the force. As for the origins of your saber..." He said taking a moment to sense the area around them. They were the only two force-users in the nearby area. He turned around examining the area then slightly turned his head to look at the boy from side.

"How you have a saber means little to me, I was more wondering why you were alone. Young force users are a big target and a saber only makes them a bigger one. Where is your master, young one?"

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan remained where he was, his mind still running at a million kilometers a minute. Why did this man care, why did he have so many questions, what was his motive. The thoughts jumbled around in his mind as he sorted through them deciding to answer them and face the consequences of the possibilities head on. "Im Yusan Fenn, and as for my master, i have none." He thought over one more thing quickly before adding the thought. "And the saber is an heirloom." @[member="Jericho"]

The young man's body remained still, but his mind probably was still racing, or so Jericho assumed. Jericho took a few more steps foreword, now looming over his possible future student. He finally submitted, giving up his name and the information that Jericho asked initially. Seemed all he needed to do was give a kinder nudge and the boulder would budge or so to speak. "I see." The larger man said to the boy. "That's all that I wanted to hear." He said placing a hand on the young man's shoulder. "I feel your potential. Instead of being hostile, feeling alone. Do you wish to join me in my travels? Become a padawan under me?" He said acceptingly.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Reacted without thinking or meaning to, purely by instinct as Jericho touched him. His hand shot forward, aimed for jericho's gut and his other hand shot up and grab jericho's arm as Yusan moved to get behind the man. Once down he grabbed his saber but did not ignite it. It was obvious at that point that he was far more on edge than he had already shown and was fully expecting Jericho to be some sort of threat, of course this was misguided assumptions but none the less thats how he saw it. @[member="Jericho"]

He watched at the young man made his move, the boy was quick and Jericho had let his guard down. Luckily the strike to his stomach; the damage was minimal after all he was always battle ready, if not mentally, he was physically. Under his robes he wore battle armor; it was obvious what he spent most of his time doing if not try to pick up strays on random worlds. Most would quickly retaliate out of frustration or anger, Jericho did not. He was well-verse his different arts of unarmed combat, especially the Echani style and understood the rigorous training though he did harsher regiments than most. He assumed that the lad was verse in some sort of unarmed combat. Yusan proceeded the grab his arm and almost to a grappling move only he used it to get behind and timed it right to the extent of grabbing his saber but didn't call it out when he could of and tried to slash Jericho down.'This boy was very promising; a good addition to the light as well as the dark. I will have to tread lightly with this one.' Jericho thought. 'I has much skill; but is brash and instinctive.' Jericho turned and faced the young man and crossed his arms and awaited for what the boy wanted to do next or had something to say for his action.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Stood there, aiming the blade in Jericho's direction and waiting, frustrated that the man didn't strike. "What was that for, and why aren't you trying to attack me again..." He breathed slowly, eyes darting to check every centimeter of the area for any trap that lay in wait. He was obviously very much on edge still.@[member="Jericho"]

And apparently the young man was deaf, he completely ignore Jericho's invitation, then again it would be difficult to accept an offer after having being 'chased'. Jericho emitted an energy of calm and relaxation, trying to show the boy that he came in peace, at least now he was. "Calm yourself. Apologize for my initial reaction towards you, I see now that I was in the wrong." He said in his usual voice. "I wish to only help you."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Uh huh, wheres the ambush and how many are there of you this time, and are you sith or jedi. Or just some rogue turned bounty hunter?" He kept glancing around, though he was noticeably more lax with his search of the area due to Jericho emitting the feeling of calmness. But with that said he was still convinced and determined that Jericho meant harm and that much was seen easily. @[member="Jericho"]

The boy's stubborn or rather his paranoia, was growing ever more steadily as the time progressed and there was only so much Jericho could offer to tell with without some level of trust between the two. Which was triggered by Jericho's slightly overly aggressive behavior and ominous presence. But thus far the lad had led him on a a wild goose chase and Jericho obliged. The lad was the one that led him here while Jericho stood his ground despite his already cautious nature. The boy attacked him, even if it was out of reflex, when Jericho offered him peace of mind. The boy had disregarded almost every word Jericho was trying to say to him and even ignored the sense of calmness Jericho tried to emit from his person. What more could he really do or say to the lad now without more confrontation? Paranoia and mistrust was an enemy that one could not defeat without some sort of understanding. Jericho let out a sigh and turned to the direction of the small village then casually walked by the without so much as touch or look.
"Take time to relax and reflect. I will be at a nearby cantina. Use your ability to sense the force to seek me out when you decided that want to fulfill your potential, increase your abilities and learn the ways of the light."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"].

Yusan spoke up before the knight could get too far, sighing as he did. "Ok, ok. I want to increase my abilities, but im not exactly going to trust you. For one, i dont even know your name and i am pretty sure you dont even know who i am, and if you do that means you are paying attention to the things that happen in Eshan, or your after me to collect payment. Either way, i want answers before i accept anything." @[member="Jericho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom