Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking a Fight: Raid/Ambush

It has been a long time since I have been back on this site and lead a real Fleeting Experience. I need the practice and willing to reward.

Tobia Dracks, Ex-Chancellor of the New Republic and current High Lord of the Grayson Imperium is supplying his new nation with weapons, ships and other goodies bound for the Core Worlds through secrete Hyperspace Lanes. At least that is what he believes. For a certain price and hard negotiations with Info Brokers, a small sliver of space has been leaked that is located near an old Interdiction Field Generator.

High Lord Tobias Dracks in known to be a provider of many goods, from massive Battlecruisers to Jedi Artifacts. The Info Brokers have stated that many of the warehouses from Mandalore, Teth, Rothana, and Sanctuary are being moved to the Core Worlds away from danger. In doing so the High Lord has brought his most dedicated and veteran fleets as their protection as well as protecting it himself. This battle will hold some of the most state of the art equipment that could sell very well on the black market.

-- Now honestly I am just a little out of practice fighting multiple people in a fleet battle so I would like the practice. In other words take it easy on me.

-- How this will work is a Raid where I am defending my cargo. All the information the Attackers have is that this is that the fleet is protecting Military and Exotic goods such as old equipment from the New Republic, United Trade Conglomerate, and affiliates. In other words for helping me practice, I am willing to reward with cool interesting goods you can us or sell, I don't care.

Examples of the things you could gain from my ships are:
- SG-1113 "The Aegis" Class Shield Generator
- Republic Infantry Armor
- Hellion-class Heavy Frigate
- RR 'Defender' HB-9
- RR P-HBT M71
- Robes of the Warrior
- Purification Crystal

-- These will be randomly generated in the Several Cargo Ships that I will be trying to protect. You can either attempt to steal them, destroy them, or disable them and steal the cargo. I don't really mind, but I just would like the practice. Also please no trying to fight me on the bridge, I am looking for fleeting practice not Dueling.

-- I am looking upwards of two to three large groups to combat against. Large Groups being, one leader and a few fighter supports. I am not looking to win here, just get the rust out of my joints in writing.

Captain Gaki

C
I, Captain Gaki, would be more than honored to try and shake rust for you. Generally a goofball character, I have my own ships I need trying out so it can work out just fine.

What to expect from someone like me:

Ambush Tactics
Strange Ships
Carriers
Boarding Actions

I see at least three items my character would try to steal, one of which can produce some interesting results. If interested, message me but I do have a battlecruiser I need testing and will provide all details if asked.

[member="Tobias Dracks"]

Vonar Ardinn

V
Natian Sanorge , i will be very interested in participating in this thread also helping the Red Dragon on this.

[member="Captain Gaki"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

I would be willing to take y'all on. I will be sure to post later tonight and mention ya.

-- There is no active Player Character Death, but if you trap my guy and I have no active way out I will accept results of my ultra rustiness and admit defeat. I hope for a good game.

@Natian Sanorge

- If the Red Dragons accept your assistance then I dont mind. Adding one more to this dog pile would be good practice for me. I hope we can all have fun.

--Either hit me up with a DM with any problems, or join my personal Fleeter Convo Discord to have an active conversation to assist with my practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom