Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik With Me, You Know I Got It

Zion Krayt

Z
Kiskla Grayson had opened up his stasis pod upon Yinchorr, and he had promised her that he would do his part for the Republic as well as he could. But now that he was apart of the Galactic Republic that would probably evolve into the faction that he had grown up with, he was going to be needing armour if he wanted to survive, right?

His ship landed upon the planet of Alderaan, at the government's spaceport, there was supposed to be a Jedi Master there meeting him. One who was going to help him with the excavation, along with the Republic Engineers and those who worked in the mines of course. H understood that this Jedi Master had also needed Phrik for something, though he didn't ask. It wasn't his business, and he was all about privacy.

Pulling out his comlink once he had exited the shuttle, he was already getting into a speeder that would take him to the mine. "I'm on my way, Master." He said when he had gone into the speeder, in communication with [member="Matsu Ike"], the Jedi Master who was going to be helping him on this foray.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu touched the comlink on her wrist and gave a nod of her head to the knight arriving. He hadn't met him before but compared to many he seemed to not just want to stand around or leave. Which endeared him to her in her book while she stood there in a purple kimono with her hair up held by twin zenji needles and chop sticks. The two pairs more for show but obscuring her until she moved the parasol and closed it letting the hidden blade be in its sheath while the leather strap wrapped around to close it. Her geta while she walked echoing near the cave to give her a little more height but not much and finally her tattoo's which were hidden beneath the kimono and cloak. "Acknowledged, I will be waiting here." The jedi master stood very still letting one of her fans slide out as it opened with a slipping of metal on metal and lightly she waved it.

Zion Krayt

Z
He turned off the comlink as the speeder sped across the city and towards the cavern's location, and then he remembered the miners, and he turned the comlink back on and contacted the Head Miner, and shared a few words with him before he said, "I'm here." And he stepped out of the speeder just as it stopped.

He closed the door and tapped the top of the speeder twice to indicate that it was time for the speeder to go, and it did within a moment, and it sped away. It would be there when they returned hopefully, if not, he'd just call for the pilot to return.

When he saw [member="Matsu Ike"] he bowed his head to her and said, "thank you for joining me on my endeavours, Master." And once she had responded in kind, he walked into the cavern that was lit up by lights along the wall. "We'll be there shortly." He said over the comlink before he turned it off.

First they'd need to walk to the end of the corridor, then go down in the elevator shaft, meet the Head Miner, then he'd show them his crew, and eventually they'd be in the mining shaft, if they were allowed to that is, and the phrik would be mined. All in a day's work.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu gave a nod her head head and small bow. She was many things but raised Atrisian still so bowing, decorum and proper court discipline was a given. She began walking with the man and she spoke looking around just a little. "I have not seen you before around the jedi, when did you arrive?" She offered another smile while moving the fan ever so slightly to let the cool air come to her.

Zion Krayt

Z
For a moment his step faltered when she had asked the question of where he had come from. His gaze hardened for but a moment, but then it cleared and he gave her a side-glance and smiled. He came from the future certainly, but he didn't want to get into all of that, it would take too long surely, and it wasn't a story he wanted to get into.

"Well you won't be able to know every Jedi." He replied with a sly grin upon his face, though he did continue a little more serious and said, "I had been at the Tython Jedi Temple for most of my life." He finished. Not a complete lie, it was the truth in fact, and he nodded as if to confirm that.

They continued to walk down the corridor, he saw a miner waiting there for them. Probably the head miner, but [member="Matsu Ike"] would be able to reply before then.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu looked at him and gave a frown for a moment before smiling. "Maybe, but I have a long memory and most come to me in the library at one point or another." She kept moving and said little else while making the long walk towards the foreman and mostly focused on what she had in mind for some phrik. Armor was easy enough, a weaponb could be very lightweight but more then that she wanted to recreate her sabers after they were lost on Metalorn. Unable to find them she had been without the interlocking blades for quite sometime. "I have spent the majority of my life making sure I know every jedi either by name or reputation. It is the least I could do."

Zion Krayt

Z
"That would be hard for me, Master Ike." He replied bluntly as they walked down the corridor, only a few more meters away from the miner waiting for them. He spent a few more moments wondering how he should phrase his next few words. "I was born almost twelve hundred years into the future from now." He finally finished and he looked over to her to see her response.

There. He had said it, he was from the future.

"I'm not here by choice, and being apart of this History is a lot more interesting than reading about in the datapads in the Jedi Temples around the Galaxy." He was struck with nostalgia.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu was surprised and astonished at that claim but she sensed no deception while her face fought to control itself. On the one hand the expected look of incredulity would show but she pushed at that for neutral while always fighting questions. Time was many things but there is a certain flow and somethings might make a ripple but the stream doesn't stop. Like dropping a pebble in water it will go around it unimpeded. "That is an interesting claim and not something many would choose to say. I am either talking to a madman who can easily lie or the genuine article and I am choosing to trust in you. Now let us see as you have confided in me and spoken I see it only fair I do the same. I am trained by several force organizations from being sent as an infiltrator."

Zion Krayt

Z
He inclined his head to the Jedi Master when she had said that she would confide in him. He was about to speak to her, but the familiar voice of the head miner had spoken first. At least he hadn't opened up his mouth yet, now that would have been awkward. And annoying.

"Master Jedi, the excavations droids have already begun digging up the Phrik Ore that you had ordered." The Miner pulled the datapad off of his belt and went through the logs within it. "Approximately fifty kilograms for you, Master Bouqi." He quoted directly from the datapad, and then he turned to look at [member="Matsu Ike"]. "We understand that you do not need a large quantity, but a generalization would be ideal." The young Knight looked over to the Jedi Master and then back to the Miner.

He heard the sounds of the excavation droids at work deeper in the caverns. They were mining his armour out at the moment. And he loved the sound, oddly enough.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu looked at the knight and at how much he needed as she guessed what he was making. Some armor or a pair of swords maybe. Something heavy since phrik was light and a kilo of it was still heavy. Then she turned her head towards the head miner and gave a nod. "Yes I require three kilograms of phrik for saber hilts and to machine it into some of the parts." With a look at the jedi and at the miner Matsu offered a bow while she checked her clothing. Brushing at the dust. "Whatever help you need I am able to do as required."

Zion Krayt

Z
"As am I." He replied as Matsu Ike offered her aid. In response the head miner only grunted and turned away on his heels and lead them towards the mine shaft. They went around corners, even further down the corridors that the corners had led to and then finally to an elevator shaft.

"It gets a little loud down there." The head miner said, and Zaren nodded his head in acknowledgement and he watched as the door closed and the turbolift began to descend.

It had been a silent ride and finally they were at their destination, and even from there location in the turbolift, they were able to see that there were containers with raw Phrik ore in them, being carted away towards another turbolift shaft. This one obviously too small for people. But, one person could have fit in there.

"Yours will be carted off straight to a ship." The head miner said to Zaren, when they were walking across the chamber and he caught him watching the cart go by. He was shocked out of his reverie, of how his armour would look, glanced over at [member="Matsu Ike"], and stalked after the miner again.

"All in a day's work?" He questioned.

He didn't get a response. Except that same grunt.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu followed and standing in the lift as it went down she only gave a nod until they exited. Walking after the lead miner and observing the raw ore the jedi master was enjoying herself. She wasn't often in mines to see the process that she got her materials. Aside from some small hunting down materials she mostly let others while opening her kimono to expose her bodysuit underneath. The parts for developing sabers and what she would need aside from the hilts to contain them and the crystals were on her. "Thank you, it will aid in constructing my sabers when the time comes. Now where should we begin?"

Zion Krayt

Z
"The excavation droids go deeper into the shaft than the actual miners do, so any rocks that impede what paths are laid out for our workers need to be removed." The miner said and pointed out some gear for the two Jedi. "With the Force." He added as if they wouldn't know.

Zaren Bouqi nodded and was on his way towards the changing room once he had gotten a suit that would fit him, after all he had to play it safe while he was there. It had taken him a few minutes, but he had come out and searched for [member="Matsu Ike"].

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Matsu gave a nod at that. Removing rocks she could understand so the droids could do as needed and she took the gear offered as she went to change and went about it quickly removing the kimono and geta in favor of the suit and boots. A helmet but taking the extra time to ensure it was folded and taken care of. "Understoof." With a smile Matsu exited and looked at the knight while she focused and reached downt ot ouch the force. Enjoying the sensation but not using alter to invoke quakes, just enough to move rocks as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom