Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik Vendors Needed

I'm not quite sure if this is the appropriate place to make this request, but anyway, I'd like to acquire large quantities of phrik or raw phrikite ore for some large scale projects. I'd like to roleplay the transaction out. I'm fine with working with multiple vendors, so the more, the merrier.

[member="Vincente Zann"] We'd have to discuss in detail how exactly you were obtaining your phrik. Also, is it possible to hire you out for other jobs?

[member="Orihime Ike"] Nice, I'll be happy to do business with you.

[member="Miss Blonde"] Lots of Phrik. Do you have it?

[member="Moira Skaldi"] Oh, that would be lovely. Do you produce hunter-killer units as well? I think I'm about to dust off a few droid prototypes from my old Jedi days.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

We produce Humanoid Replica Droids. Think the SW version of Terminators. :)

Elite assassins/infiltrators and soldiers made in the likeness of humanoids who can expertly emulate organic behaviour. They can be tailored specifically to a client's needs. You can find a more detailed description in our storefront (link is in my sig).

If you're interested, I'd be happy to discuss a contract for them, too. Archangel also has access to some Anti-Forcer tech the HRDs can be equipped with.

[member="Moira Skaldi"] Very nice. I'm about to part ways with my trusty Jedi bodyguard, so I'd be interested in acquiring out a HK unit or two for security. Can these HK units be made modular to accept aftermarket parts and other enhancements?

On the anti-force tech, I would be happy to sub-contract your company to provide the components. Right now I'm in the process of creating a special task force to combat Force Users.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

As I said, Archangel produces HRDs, not HKs. However, it should be possible for you to modify them.

We can also tailor things such as species, height, gender, appearance and programming. Since they look human (or any near-human or humanoid species you want) and can blend into social situations by simulating organic behaviour (including eating and drinking) but have the strength and programming of an assassin droid, they'd make good bodyguards.

We can discuss things more in detail in a thread, also arrange for demonstrations if you like etc.

Suravi Teigra said:
On the anti-force tech, I would be happy to sub-contract your company to provide the components. Right now I'm in the process of creating a special task force to combat Force Users.

Sounds good. We have some nice weapons to fight Forcers with.

[member="Orihime Ike"] Could you link me to that dev thread?

[member="Moira Skaldi"] Where can we meet? Also, is it known that you're a cybernetic organism?

[member="Miss Blonde"] I'll take you up on the Phrik, but Panacea sells Yslamiri too.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

I'm flexible. Archangel's HQ is on Denon, so that's a good meeting place. Can also meet on Seltos for a phrik deal since our mine is there.

Suravi Teigra said:
Also, is it known that you're a cybernetic organism?

No, except to a couple select people. Moira's public persona is Nalia Alderana, who is officially human.

[member="Moira Skaldi"] You can tell me. <3

On a more serious note, I need to accelerate plans. I'll still be making an IC thread to make a custom order, but right now I need to snag whatever you have on the shelf. I'll continue there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom