Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrik Anyone?

Matreya

Looking for a few badasses to help with a Phrik run. Don't worry, we won't be carded. I got an in with the cashier.

Lmao.

On a serious note, I will be doing a run. It won't be stolen, but purchased. Basically I want Matreya (the char that will be doing it) to meet some new people, and get some Phrik for everybody out of it.

Whose down to meet a new person and get some super awesome metals out of it??

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Well seeing how Matreya is an awesome character, and ICly is an ally then I am up for it. Also if you want to buy some phrik as the CEO of SocMin Fed I can help with that and give you a deal on it.

Matreya

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"]
Wanna steal some also? Let's do it! I need all of it I can get. Just find one other person (or more) and we can jump into it. Unless you wanna just go ham you and me...?

[member="Gray Raxis"]
JAC, the company that merged with Merr-Sonn (my companies both) has rights to the Val'halan mines. Which has been roleplayed as being almost encompassing the entirety of the planet beneath the surface. Lol technically I have access to more than I could ever use lmao.

But! I can still buy some from you to make things more interesting. Even if its bought though, I will still need a mining thread - would you be down to assist in that?

[member="Matsu Ike"]
And whom might that be?

Matreya

[member="Matsu Ike"]
Well if you want to purchase it, Val'hala. He owns rights to many of the mines on that planet.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
I'll throw up the thread soon enough.

[member="Ultimatum"]
Know anyone else that might want to thread with us?

Matreya

Well I mean he already owns the rights. So its not like its a new mine. But yeah, tag the char and I can throw up a thread soon enough.

Well, I would think [member="Mythos"] would want some, perhaps [member="Lord Zrixtas"] or Erebos. Maybe [member="Ryn'Dhal"]? Not really certain as I don't know that many people. :lol:

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Well I know Mythos, and he's cool so I think we could make Matreya acquainted with him. He was on a mission briefly with Ryn, so that would work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom