Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Photoshop Tips

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hello to all of our wonderful Artists and Chaos Magicians!

I was thinking about all things Photoshop and given that I pay for it yet lack the skills to make the most out of it, I was wondering if anyone out there had any tips or tutorials for what techniques you might use in your work.

Of course, only the secrets you're willing to share :p

I'd like to try and up my game with regards to the artsy side of things, and I also figured this might help others who find themselves in a similar position in the future!

Caedyn Arenais

Beginners Tutorial (3 hours, with video skips to specific functions)

Every Tool in the Photoshop CC Toolbar Explained (45 minutes)

Lightsaber Effect Tutorial (8 min)

Double Exposure Effect Tutorial (6 min)

Removing Background Tutorial (26 min)

Neon Glow Effect Tutorial #1 (5 min)
Neon Glow Effect Tutorial #2 (6 min)

Glitch Effect Tutorial (21 min)

I also encourage blaming Srina Talon Srina Talon for anyone who pays for photoshop and waste countless hours of their life in this program because someone told them they should get it...

Echoing Zak Dymo Zak Dymo , another plug of the University of Youtube.

A few of my favorite/recent tutorials that come to memory:
Seriously though, whenever I want to learn how to do something new I turn to youtube. I think the most important thing to remember when working in photoshop is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to figure out how to achieve a certain effect you have in mind, so lots of trial and error in my experience.

Hides all of her garbage failure layers.

I laughed, and then I watched the video and my mind was blown lmao

50qy4i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom