Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop colorist needed for a new Keshiri!

Kinn Xarjast

K
Hi, I've written up a Keshiri, but they've got purple skin. Plus, she's got bright green hair and purple eyes, so as you can imagine it's hard to find a solid pic. Would any of the amazing artists be able to turn these pictures into an avatar or three? Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist!

Skin color: Mauve/greyish purple
Hair color: Periwinkle/Light purple
Eye color: Violet

CHANI

googled the colors to match them :p @[member="Byekiss Haunt"] medium and small(original size) lmk if you want green hair.

242y90h.jpg

bai4g.jpg

CHANI

tried to balance the cute with the sith lol here you go @[member="Kinn Wyvern Xarjast"]
the background was hard to work with it had a giant lens flare on it.
I still have the editor up, i can add a different background to make it more cute if you want

Kinn Xarjast

K
First of all, you're amazing. :) My only requests woud be to remove the tattoo on her side and maybe darken the wyvern in the background just a tad to make it a bit more visible. Also, no border is fine. The tone is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom