Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Photo Not Found"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Galven Solomon"]

Those images were hosted on my Photobucket Account. Which, was recently rearranged with new folders and library listings. Thus breaking all my links. To note. I no longer have those photos either.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Galven Solomon"]

As the original writer of that Guide I must say. Mmm. No. It's not very useful as it currently is. I wrote the text to synergize with the images from 2013. It kinda doesn't make any sense to read the text and then go: "But, where's the picture I'm supposed to be comparing to?"

I recommend the Staff delete the whole Guide and then either consider a replacement or do nothing. Thanks Galven. Good find. :)

EDIT: Also. And I just realized this. Galven. Let's both delete our @Mentions of Tefka in this thread. I'm pretty sure @Mentions of Tefka should be reserved for Announcements and GIF wars. Thanks mate! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom