Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Persuasion and Bounty Hunters

Viera smiled as she waited for favorite bounty hunter to come, she had hoped to find a place for her, but she hadn't had a chance to talk to her in the craziness that had been their founding. She sat in the small sitting room with drinks and snacks at the table with patience as this was her chance to have yet another pawn on her side. She had to word this right, she knew the woman was hesitant to join the Imperial Knights but perhaps they could come to some arrangement to how she could best serve the Imperial Remnant. So there Viera sat waiting for her new project.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice walked around the building. Last few weeks had been terrible and Beatrice was really busy. All that bounty hunter stuff took her time, so now she finally had a chance to relax and enjoy the moment. She walked towards a sitting room. And hoped, that someone was there. She had to socialize, since she had been alone for a few weeks, while trying to catch her bounty. Well, she was successful and so she got the money, but she didn't feel like having the money all by herself. She wanted to share it or completely give it away. And the best option was to give it to Imperial Remnant.

Beatrice walked until he reached a small room's door. That was the sitting room. She opened the door and saw their great leader in the room. Well, at least someone. Beatrice walked to a little bar, where some drinks stood. Maybe some vodka would be great? So she poured different things into a glass and named it Le Cocktail Beatricé. A strange name, but Beatrice was strange. "Good evening!" Beatrice said with a bland voice. But, it was a bit rude voice.

'Evening Beatrice, I had hoped to find you here, I hope that life has been good to you. " Viera smiled and took a drink from her own glass. " I hear you have been busy, so when your done.. taking a break I was wondering if you had a job yet" She didn't want to push the skilled bounty hunter too much, she worked hard from all reports and deserved a break but Viera also needed someone she could trust, she felt Beautrice was this person. So here she hoped that her proposal made it this far at least.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice took a sip of his cocktail and swallowed it slowly. She had to feel it. She had never drank something without feeling it. And it didn't change this time either. "Being a bounty hunter is a hard work. I am good at it, but it means my targets are much stronger. My orders come straightly form Da-Kazhan, a bounty hunter leader from Alderaan. And he makes my life a living hell. But that's okay. I bet my father orders me to kill him. With a great bounty, of course. But... I haven't got a serious job. Maybe you'll support something?" Beatrice said. She put his legs on the table and saw, that the skin starts to fade. Oh, right. She forgot, that last time he used the medicine was about twelve hours ago. So she took the medicine out of her purse. She didn't normally have a purse, but she felt like taking it with her this time. So she took the medicine and the skin started to grow back very slowly.

Viera smiled " Well perhaps you work with me, I need a head of security, someone to train my guards... and be one. Of couse that means you need to train with the Imperial Knights.. They will see if you have any potential, and if not they will train you to fight force users anyways. " She hoped her offer wasn't to much, but she demanded the best. She needed someone who could protect her from everything. Viera hoped that beautrice accepted her.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice thought a little. Of course it would've been a great idea, but Beatrice didn't want to learn to use the Force properly. Or did she? She wanted to argue, even opened her mouth to say something, but then just closed it. No, she shouldn't argue with her boss. She took the glass again and took another sip. "I accept your offer." She said with a bland voice again. There was no need to show emotions.

Viera was a bit suprised that she had said yes so easily. " of course you will get a pay raise, and be afforded a position once your done with training, I do ask though, Are you force sensitive.. Have you ever been tested? if not we can of course, as I said either way you can have the position and the training. " She was curious on the answer, glad that she had said yes, it was still surprising that it was so easy.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice raised his eyebrow. Of course she hasn't been tested, but she knew, that she can use the Force. She had used it on her dolls and action figures, when she was young. "No, I haven't been tested and I don't want to use the Force." She said and took a sip of her drink. Okay, now the glass was empty. So she had to stand up and get a new drink. She did it, but she didn't really feel like doing it. She was lazy again. "Actually, I don't want to learn to use the Force."

"Well why not, it would enable you to be much more effective in battle, But would you at least train to learn how to counter a force user.. by training with the imperial knights, they can train by fighting a non force user, and you can train and learn about force users. The sad reality is that the sith is a threat we can't ignore, and if we push the right buttons, we can't ignore the jedi either. " She wondered, what she had against jedi. She didn't understand why she was so agains it. " I am sure the force isn't that bad, I am not asking you to join the sith or jedi, just to learn how to use it to fight.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice poured some different drinks into her glass and shook her head. Then she looked at Viera. "I understand you, but you have to understand me too. I don't have anything against the Jedi or against the Sith, but the Force... I hate it." She said and walked to her seat. She put her glass on the table and sat down. "It is a personal thing."

(sorry this got away fomr me)

"Well then what do you want to do, I have an entire army and navy and a group of force users, limitless posibilities I just need you to figure out how you want to serve the Imperial Remanant as I Don't quite know what role you want to play. If I knew, well then I can help, as your good, and I can guranentee you any postion you like if you just but ask. "
Viera said, curious as to what the reply might be. Would she leave, would she ask for something she couldn't give her.. She didn't know she just waited knowing that it was in her hands now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom