Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Personal Armour for Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

Agility is key.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Unnamed Sith Lord
  • Affiliation: Equinox
  • Model: Armour, otherwise N/A
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material: A compound mix of durasteel and carbonite, with leather joints for movement. Forec Imbuement within creation used.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose.
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Average
- Other: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Force Imbuement gives the wearer increased agility
  • The composition of the metals listed above gives the armour very high blaster resistance.
Strengths:
  • Very High blaster resistance can be explained by the pre frozen carbonite atoms combined with the durasteel to make a very strong blaster resistant compound, however, there is always a chance to pierce with multiple blaster shots to the exact same spot.
  • The leather enhanced by the strong force use makes the user extremely agile within the suit of armour.
Weaknesses:
  • Heavily restricted movement underwater because the leather soaks up the water and becomes extremely heavy underwater.
  • Extreme temperatures makes the Carbonite in the compound defect until repaired, so extreme temperatures effect the use.
  • All augmentations created with force use are completely nullified in a Force Neutralising zone.
DESCRIPTION
The suit was crafted by an extremely powerful Sith Lord. This Sith Lord had worn the armour for years and could not be killed as the armour was so powerful. It was supported by the large power the Lord held in the force. The Sith Lord had been wearing it for years. With his power, the Sith Lord defected from the Empire. He killed his Apprentices, letting the story get out. many people heard of the armour, they wanted it badly.

He found shelter on Byss and attempted to develop an army. He recruited a new young Apprentice who pretended to be very loyal to him. they developed new technology and thousands of blueprints of different materials for different armour types for their army. Slowly the Sith Lord grew older. He grew more unaware and grew a large friendhsip with his Apprentice. The Apprentice was younger than the Sith Lord and saw the power of the armour first hand multiple times. The Sith Lord went to his Apprentice one day and told him "It's time to recruit people for our army, i'm growing old and ever since this armour was created this has been my goal. We must do it now". The two men went up into a tall tower, reaching the clouds on Byss. They stood and looked out the window. Ready for an army to appear. The Sith Lord started entering the coordinates of different planets to send messages and holograms to them, telling them to come to the planet for wealth and power.

He entered his first coordinate, for the planet Mon Cala. The Apprentice looked over at the Sith Lord, he murmured "Wait a second". The Sith Lord looked over and took his helmet off, the only piece that hadn't fully binded. The Apprentice slowly moved closer to the Lord. The Lord frowned with his Apprentice now stood in front of him. "Wha-?". As his mouth opened, the Apprentic stuck a knife into his throat, his lust for power and the armour was too strong, the surprise of the attack was too much for the Lord to resist, bleeding from his mouth, froth forming around his lips, the Lord fell, rather gracefully, toward the ground. The life form inside, had died. An energy blast that acted like an EMP and a normal explosion. Damaging the surroundings and electronics.

The circuits in the computer that held the coordinates of Mon Cala had short circuited, and the emergency procedure was completed. The message had sent to Mon Cala...

A small boy growing up had recently had his birthday, and had received a holodisk that produced the hologram message sent to Mon Cala, where the boy lived.

As he grew older he forgot about the hologram and one day grew bored. He went through his older items, remembering back to his now passed away parents. He found the hologram again. When he saw the hologram, he figured he would check out this planet called Byss that the message had been sent from. As he landed he saw rubble everywhere but there was a red glow within it, out of interest he dug through the rubble, seeing a suit of armour upon the ground. He immediately recognised it, as he touched it, the glow was no longer red, it was white, he put it on and forever, never let go.

(The little boy who eventually found the armour was my character)

Hey there [member="Equinox"], I'll be handling your submission today.

First, please remove this portion:

(Anti-everything that is used to damage the character)
"Multipurpose" is sufficient.

Also, you may use the "Unnamed Sith Lord" as the Manufacturer for the armor.

The light rating for this is too low, considering you're using Carbonite and Durasteel. This would be Average, most likely. Please change that.

Since I see no mention of Force Imbuement or Alchemy, the armor lending enhanced speed or agility to the wearer makes little sense. Please either update the materials to reflect that Alchemy or Imbuement were used, or remove this strength.

Your weakness states that there are means to counteract it, which means that it is not a weakness. Either remove the portion about mitigating the noise, or change the weakness to something else entirely.

Additionally, please add another weakness to make this more balanced.

Equinox

Agility is key.
Thank you for the support [member="Alkor Centaris"], all edits have been made to the original post and I thank you for helping me, I hope I have made the correct edits.

[member="Equinox"]

Absolutely. Glad to help!

To clarify, does this increase his agility to above normal levels, I.E. Force Speed, or is it more subtle than that- just movement beyond the capabilities of a normal human being? If it is speed, does this cause fatigue to the user, or is it only available in short bursts?

Also, please add that any augmentations gifted by imbuement are lost while in a Force Neutralizing zone, such as those created by Ysalamir. (This is a weakness.)

I think you missed a word in the second weakness, as well. I get the gist, but please fix that for clarity.

Equinox

Agility is key.
Hi! Thanks for the response [member="Alkor Centaris"].

When I said agility I meant flexibility and parkour more then speed, while it does increase speed, it isn't to the levels of force speed. What it does enhance more so is jumping, dodging, parkour etc etc.

I fixed the sentence as I realised I added more information than was needed and did not punctuate it properly, sorry!

Thanks again!

[member="Equinox"]

Awesome, we're almost done here. The only thing really left to do is update the Special Features list, I'd say to replace the current wording with something like "Force Imbuement gives the wearer increased agility" much like the listed strength, and I'd mention something about the composition of the metals giving it resistance to blasters, etc.

Other than that, once you've got that part finished, I'll stamp this for a secondary approval.

Equinox

Agility is key.
[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Thank you so much for you help! I have done as you have asked and I could also do with PMing you shortly, thanks!

Looking forward to getting back deep into the RPing.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom