Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Personal Armor for Draco Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Draco Miles! She had it engineered herself, though outsourced the production
  • Affiliation: Draco Miles
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No. Though there may be additional parts to add
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar, circuitry, and a backpack power plant
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Anti-Blaster, Anti-Ballistic, Anti-Lightsaber
  • Weight: Extreme, ~1000LBS
  • Resistances: (same as the Mark IV power armor, just a little more on kinetic and energy protection)
    • Energy: Extreme
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Radiation: Very High
    • EMP/ION: Very High
    • Elemental: Low
    • Sonic: Very Low
    • Acid: none
  • Shielding. Reverse engineered technology from a driodeka, the suit has a form fitting shield generator that takes up less power at the expense of being weaker, meaning that it can take about 10 blaster shots, or a blow from a lightsaber, before being disabled and needing a couple seconds to gain the energy to recharge.
  • Power Armor: Augments her strength, reactions, and speed
  • Gel layer throughout the undersuit disperses heat, keeping the user warm, and hardens upon fast traveling impacts, further dampening the effect of plasma/energy based weaponry.
  • Magnetic boots to keep the user anchored to the ground, even in zero gravity situations
  • Micro array modified to be a constant update, marking any moving targets over 6" within 20 meters
  • HUD allows for in depth vital signs, shielding, temperature, equipment, the ability to wirelessly link to a communications network within 50KM, and as well the ability to modify her voice to sound like anyone! This also acts as a translator
  • The undersuit is a molecularly modified skin suit of Beskar, meaning that it acts similarly to Chainmail, but on a molecular level, to act like normal clothes and not hinder movement. This houses a lot of the circuitry between hard points of armor and regulates temperature. While it is certainly a weak point, it's still difficult to get through.
  • Modular enhancements allow for Draco to choose between cloaking capabilities, flight, or shielding. Only one can be used at a time and takes 5 minutes to transition from one to the other
STRENGTHS

• Increased Strength and reactions exponentially
  • Highly durable and mobile
  • Highly adaptable
  • Able to be used in space for a long period of time
WEAKNESSES

• Joints!
  • While it does muffle sounds over a certain Decibal threshold, sonic based weaponry wasn't really accounted for.
  • Modularity functions can only be used one at a time, and take time to transition
  • Acid. Was not accounted for at all
DESCRIPTION

After the battle of Dormund Kaas, and witnessing the protective power of the Bloodsworn's armor firsthand, she needed some of that. Her own ambitions led her to modifying an armor that was high in protection, mobility, and could be used virtually anywhere with ease. Taking the Mark IV power armor, she had modified it with first replacing the articulating hoop shapes with a more Beskar mesh, so as to allow complicated movement and more mobility, then taking the tech of the power armor and hiding it in various hard points she added for additional protection on the suit. The materials she had chose because of Beskar's legendary properties to stand up against lightsabers, but she wanted more. Reading on the Clone Wars era and how devastating Droidekas were from their personal shield generator, she wanted to implement that onto her own armor but not be so restricted in movement, so through heavy programming, the module became form fitting and fully portable! Though at the expense of being far weaker so that air may pass through and movement may not be hindered at all. Though the shielding consumes a bit of power, so a lot of the functions on the suit had to be toned down in order to accommodate it, regarding the removal of the targeting system and internal processing plant as well as limitations of personal comm links and the micro array. The main point of processing and computing throughout the suit is shared between the chest piece and the helmet. The most heavily armored portion, the chest, contains both the shield generator and power plant, encased in EMP resistant material so that the suit may not be affected by them too harshly.

D9A6AE32-85F3-4217-B692-3581D1A012AA.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see you, multiple issues. Bear in mind, I know you did not post before so please take this kindly, it is not meant to be mean.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: (Example: 'A personal armor for Djingly Phett')
  • Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
  • Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Permissions: (Please link any Marketplace purchase approvals or other permissions to use other Writer's submissions as part of the submission)
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)

• Intent: Personal armor for Draco Miles
  • Image Source: Halo: Reach Character Creator
  • Primary Source: https://starwars-exodus.fandom.com/wiki/Mark_IV_Power_Armor
You are missing two fields, Canon Link and Permissions. They must be included, no matter what. Primary Source is NOT for submission. Star Wars Exodus is NOT an official Star Wars Wikipedia, that is Wookiepedia which is the one that must be used. Remove it please. As for the Halo: Reach Character Creator, link it to the website and I will accept it. It is recommended also to put the image on top of the submission, not the bottom.

• Manufacturer: Draco Miles! She had it engineered herself, though outsourced the production
  • Affiliation: Draco Miles
Link your biography to your name. Simple thing, happens all the time.

• Bio-restorative technology
Link the technology to this, if it does not exist, please remove. There is armor repairing technology in a few places if you look hard enough.

I am noting also that Strength, Speed, ect can be improved but I recommend to not abuse this. Think of what wookiees or even normal power suits can do.

You are also one rating to high, you have to reduce a rating such as Sonic, Elemental, Kinetic, ect.

You pretty much got this, just need a bit of work and you be ready to go! Ping me with @ Listib Hibin (Combine the @ and Listib) and I will get back to you!
Draco Miles Draco Miles

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin Hello! Thanks for taking the time to review, I hope everything looks better now.
For the primary source, I did provide/add a wookiepedia article, but the exodus fandom one does go more in-depth upon the source armor
as for bio-restorative technology, I kinda realize it isn’t really needed, so just removed it to save hassle.
For the armor ratings, removed Sonic from there, I’m gonna be honest I don’t really know what sonic weaponry uses to damage, I thought ear plugs would effectively just cancel them out, but I think it’s a little more complex than that. Do correct me if I’m wrong

Last edited:
Now you are two ratings to high. You have to go down two ratings, not increase it.

You cannot use the Exodus at all, they are not lore accurate/canon/legends. That is a fan lore site.

Also no, ear plugs do not cancel them, they vibrate the whole body, think of wind chimes hitting itself a hundred times. You get rattled from that.

Please rework and notify when done.
Draco Miles Draco Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom