Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Perit I

Status
Not open for further replies.
XLaCibA.png

Name: Perit I [Spear in Mon Calamarian]

Classification: Refinery
Location: Kyrikal. Amidst the gaseous skies of Kyrikal I many installations float. One of which is the Perit I, a sleek and long gas refinery annex settlement.

Development Threads: If requested.

Affiliation: Fa Holdings & Tai Fa.

Description: The Kyriaki System is known for its many moons orbiting around the gas giant, Kyrikal. Most of the habitation in the system is centered around 3, 5, 9 and 17, yet, there is also a moderate population on Kyrikal itself.

This in the way of various refinery outposts and atmospheric stations drifting in the atmosphere of the gas giant. Contrary to some of the more luxurious and elaborate outposts, Perit I is quite utilitarian in purpose and scope.

It has basic living arrangements for the workers that handle the maintenance of the automated refining processes and those who ship and unload the influx/outflux of goods within the outpost's docking bay. Its utilitarian scope means that a high percentage of its space is reserved for industrial purposes.

As said before: its main purpose is the refining of various gasses it extracts from the atmosphere of the gas giant, yet, it also serves as a transition hub for the workers from other stations.

It is for this reason that a sizeable bar can be found within its upper levels.

History: Perit I is, as its designation suggests, one of the first outposts that started extraction and refinement operations within the gas giant of Kyrikal. It is for this reason that the outpost is very basic, rough around the edges and has been slated for decommission several times across the years.

But every time it is saved from its fate by the sheer magnitude of output it projects each year.

This has probably something to do with the fact that its safety protocols are severely outdated and a danger to those that live within it. The workers within the complex are aware of this, but are also aware that the Powers That Be wish to recycle their workplace, so the process of updating said protocols is excruciatingly slow and more often than not gets completely abandoned by incoming new administration.

For now Lord Fa is content letting the workers do the job as they wish, but he's keenly aware that if an incident happens, it might very well taint further in-roads.

Plans are in motion to leverage the station's precarious position, the Kyrikal's government desire to halt its functionality and the amount of investment already put into the outpost.

Intent: To establish another portion of Lord Fa's powerbase.
Links: Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom