Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Period of Low Activity

Despite trying to avoid doing this, I'm finding myself having to write this up for the sake of those threading with me presently, as well as the Order of the Silver Jedi for which I'm still keeping at the height of my priorities as far as Chaos goes.

Unfortunately, life appears to be hitting back at me a lot harder lately than usual. Between full-time study, parenting four children, working in the mental health sector as well as dealing with challenges of that regard with my partner's family, I'm finding myself burning out and struggling to keep up with the pace that is my usual activity about these parts. My Mother-in-Law is due to come out of respite care tomorrow, and I'm already stressing with assignments and just generally trying to be a good partner and step-father, for the Mrs and her kids. Honestly, this passed year has been such high maintenance that I'm just needing to take some of the pressure off.

But as said in the first sentence, I'll still be keeping eyes on Faction business. It's my In-Character posts that are sadly having to suffer, the imagination and creative muse is a struggle with everything else on the go.

I apologize to those that this may affect most.

Again, I'm not taking a leave of absence but just fore-warning everyone that I may be well behind schedule and if so, you'll hopefully understand why. No doubt I'll find my way back to normality soon, and Chaos is never far from my fingertips for long. Y'all just bare with me and feel free to hit me up on Discord with any concerns if needs be.

Cheers guys,
Kiwi-V.

[member="Kay Arenais"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Illyria Sol Rhia"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thirdas Heavenshield"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Nylea Apollodor"]
& everyone else I likely missed...

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Haha...still won't take my advice and have a bit of a break, I see. You are as addicted as I am. :p

It'll calm down eventually. You'll see. And you're handling it all awesomely!

Start of a two week break for me, thank the Force!

I'm just recovering from a 24hour bug (Feels like my body held out until Course was wrapped up for a bit lol).

I ought to be a bit more attentive to this place now!

Been trying to keep on top of everything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom