Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect Place To Relax (Stardust)

Zavzen was currently wearing as set of Shell Spider Silk trousers and nothing else. All his weapons were set on a table to his right, situated in a way that it would be easy for him to draw and use said weapons. As a result of this he was currently sat shirtless outside of his small, country house on Naboo, staring out over the fields and basking in the feel of nature. In his hands was a wooden violin made out of Brylark Wood and an accompanying Bow.

He was currently waiting for Stardust, a friend he knew through the Expeditionary Fleet who he had last met on the same planet he was now on, so that she could join him in a couple of days where relaxation would be the goal. It would definitely be a change to when they last met and had spared against each other. It was also an attempt by Zavzen to try and help Stardust find more peace with what had happened to her during her time being interrogated after being caught.

[member="stardust"]

She flew over head and looked down seeing zavzen below she found a nice clear spot and landed, she jumped out and instantly one could feel her mood was not the best

As she got closer her left side was covered with a cape whike her right wasn't she wore her flight suit as usual, her face was worn out and tired looking as she approaches him, she gets close and gave a smile "its good to see you zav

Zavzen smiled kindly when when he saw the tired face of his friend. He pushed himself to his feet, hissing as a fresh scar on his chest was stretched, before making his way to meet his friend, uncaring of his half nakedness and violin still in hand.

"Star! I must say that it is wonderful to see you again." He reached forwards suddenly to pull the Twi'lek into a hug, a rare sign of caring physical contact, before quickly stepping back. "Come, I'll show you to a room you can use while you stay her, my dear." Smiling again, Zavzen turned to the house and guided Stardust in, making sure to leave enough space between them to avoid making her uncomfortable. This break was about helping her relax, no agitating her.

[member="stardust"]

She hugged him back smiling almost tearing up and crying"it is good to see you as well friend"she followed him into the house sighing "

Zav I....need to tell you something and I feel I can trust you"she took a breath and let it out "listen I told them about the fleet.....their going to put bounties on our heads*she sat down putting her right hand yo her face"I spoke..."tears streamed down her face"

Zavzen smiled at Stardust when she revealed that she revealed the information about the bounties, pulling her to her feet and continuing to move her through the house. "I already knew." He said gently, "After all, I have an AI friend who is constantly searching the Holonet at some level form threats against me and any that I ally myself with. HAELI alerted me to the situation as soon as the Bounties appeared, and it was simple to deduce that you were the one who told on the Fleet." Here the Zabrak stopped and went to stand in front of the distraught Twi'lek. He stared into her eyes, and to his annoyance having to look up slightly to do so, to try and drive home his next point. "And I! Don't! Blame! You!" He continued to stare for a few seconds before turning to continue to guide Stardust through the wooden décor of the house towards her room.

[member="stardust"]

She nodded calming herself"right heh I forgot"she smiled "thank you" she continued to follow him and started looking around around now admiring the house"

I gotta say this house looks amazing*she said as she touched the walls gently"very beautiful structure "she smiled as they reached her room which would have the same look but a bit brighter with a stand to paint with and a bed to lay on" ajhhh very nice "she said as she removed her cloak her left cortosis arm having chunks and pieces missing"

As Sardust removed her cloak, Zavzen's eyes flickered towards he arm, her left to be specific. He forced his eyes away and to her face instead, also forcing his mind to grind to a stop so as to prevent ideas on how to repair it from flying through his mind. "I'll go and wait for you in the main area. Just turn right when you leave this room and take the second left, it'll lead you straight there." Smiling one last time, Zavzen turned to leave, silently closing the door behind him. As he walked he brought his violin up to his chin and began to play a rather haunting but beautiful melody, letting the music flow through him where it helped to ease his mind and body.

[member="stardust"]

She nodded and sat down sighing a relaxing sigh as she picked up a brush a d looked at the paper thinking for a moment she heard zavs music and inspiration hit her as she started painting using rather dark colors she hummed to the music with a smile as her mind let everything go that has happened on her and the music playing as she closed her eyes letting the force guide her hand

[member="stardust"]

Zavzen sat in the main room, his weapons brought in from where he had left them outside and now resting next to him. While he played the violin he was also reaching out through the Force and using Force Empathy to assess Star's emotional level at that moment. He did not wish to be intrusive but he was worried about her. He couldn't help but smile when he felt his music helping her relax.

"HAELI," he suddenly said and waited for her image to form in front of him. "Would you please check in on Star and see what she is doing which is helping her relax? Knowing this will help me plan on how to help her with her trauma." With a nod the holographic image of the AI disappeared before reappearing almost instantaneously. In her melodic voice, which HAELI herself had picked, she answered the thoughts in his mind on how to help the Twi'lek. "She's currently painting."

Zavzen thought for a few seconds on how to use this information best before realising he was coming to the end of his current piece. Hoping that his theory was correct and his music was helping Zavzen quickly asked HALEI, "Could you please play tracks of my violin music through Star's room?" Before returning to thought. A minuet later Zavzen picked up a datapad and booked two tickets for a gallery near Theed that was currently showing the highest examples of Nabooian Art, he hoped that this would help.

Task done he settled back into the sofa to await Star's appearance in the room, if she left her own room of course, he wouldn't force her.

She smiled as she put the finishing touches on the painting feeling zav reach out to feel her emotions which she truly appreciated him doing so to help her

She put her brush down and heard the music flood her room, she smiled and listened till the end humming it gently

She opened her door and walked out to zav with a smile on her face"hello zav I appreciate the music you played"she sat by him
[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

[member="stardust"]

Zavzen smiled at Star as she sat down next to him. Before replying he stood up to walk over to the small bar on one of the walls. While pouring himself a drink he spoke over his shoulder. "What drink do you want? And, your welcome. I find music a wonderful way to relax and ease ones tensions, my dear. I hoped it would help."

He soon walked back over with Stardust's chosen drink in hand and settled down next to her again, handing her her drink as he did so. "Now, HAELI will be cooking our meals for us, so if you have any requests, ask her and if she's able to do so she'll make it for you. This time is about helping you relax and hopefully begin helping deal with what happened, as such no training of any sort will be done over the next few days, no Force, no lightsabers, just relaxation. So, what do you want to do? If you don't have any ideas, how about I show you what I do to relax and we go from there?"

Done speaking he settled back into his seat and began to sip at his drink . All the while his eyes kept flickering to Stardust's ruined arm.

Sighing before she could speak up, Zavzen put words to his idea, knowing that it would not leave him until he did so. "I can't hope noticing your arm. I would like to offer my services in repairing it once this time is over."

She smoked and nodded to him as she laid back"I'll having whatever your having "sfe said as he brought her drink she took a sip smiling

Again whatever your having " she replied with a smile on her face as she was relaxed and can here

Yes my arm does need repaired "she said looking at iy

"In that case, I'll focus on repairing your arm when our relaxation is over. Not a moment sooner." Zavzen jumped to his feet and held out a hand to the Twi'lek. "Something I always find helps me relax along side music is physical activity. But since we will not be training, I feel I must ask this instead my dear. Do you know how to dance?"

[member="stardust"]

Zavzen let out a mischievous chuckle as he pulled Stardust to her feet, a wide smirk on his lips, stretching his scars. "Okay, now, bear this in mind. Don't fight this. HAELI, put on some fast pased and slightly dramatic music, please." He waited for the music to start before smirking one last time and saying. "Remember, stay calm."

He suddenly pulled the Twi'lek to his still bare chest before throwing her into the air, spinning her, before catching her as she came down. Zavzen smiled before grabbing Stardust by her arms then using that grip to spin her around his as he to span, often only holding her by one arm, her organic right arm, so as to twirl her whilst she was still in the air.

After three rotations, Zavzen replaced Stardust to her feet, holding her right hand in his left at arms length. Smirking he said, "You might as well prepare yourself for quite a bit more of that, this dance involves a lot of it. Just let go and enjoy the adrenaline."

Zavzen then twirled her into his chest before guiding her around a few times using fast paced footwork to have them move next to each other in an almost seductive manner.

[member="stardust"]

She smiled as she was pulled up by him "OK I won't fight I just let it come to me" she smiled at him as she key a breath out ready to dance

She when pulled to his chest looked down at him and smiles as she was then thrown and spun around letting it floe naturally as she came back down and spun at arm span with him smiling as all was replaced with passion

She smiled at him"I'm already enjoying it when one can dance with such a handsome man

She smoked as they danced with the foot work her eyes never left him

"It's also very enjoyable to dance with a woman a beautiful as you, my dear." Zavzen returned Stardust's compliment with one of his own. Zavzen then lifted Stardust into both of his arms before throwing her into the air again, spinning her as he did so before catching her in both arms as she came down. He then lowered her to the ground before twirling her out until she was at an arms length again before reversing that manoeuvre until she was resting in his arms again.

Zavzen then used that position so that he could start to spin Stardust, so that it looked like she was doing cartwheels he span he five times before following through with the momentum and bringing her around until she was lying behind his neck, his arms, gripping her legs and flank, the only thing keeping her up. Using the generated momentum the Zabrak began to spin himself, lifter Stardust until his arms were fully extended. Coming to a stop after two spins he smiled up at the Twi'lek and asked, "Still having fun?" A mischievous smirk once again on his face.

[member="stardust"]

She blushed at his compliment and was lifted up again before being spun around before being caught in his arms and then spun at arms length flashing a mischievous grin

She soon felt her body go into a cartwheel motion till she was behind him,she felt his hands holding her up and smiled at him before spinning to look down at him"I am having a lot of fun dancing

Zavzen chuckled before speaking in his natural language, Zabraki. "Shuree ke meni-hakra yot k pur-jareek id sharee meni meni-hakra yol Fiisosde." The harsh tone of the language caused Zavzen's naturally rough voice become husky.

He then span two more times to gain momentum before stopping his spin but continuing Stardust's, using his hands to sustain it and continue it. As he span her, he began to lower the Twe'lek until he began to spin her not in the air but around and down his body before, eventually, bringing her to a stop when she was sitting between his legs.

With a sweep, Zavzen began to spin again, arms holding Stardust and lifting her by her armpits so that she was still in a sitting position while in the air. He span twice before lowering her and, sustaining the spin and entering the third rotation, his right arm hooked itself underneath her knee and the right slipped up to her shoulders, he then lifted her.

By the time he had finished the third rotation Stardust was now sitting on Zavzen's right shoulder, facing the opposite direction to him. He span once more before lifting and Stardust wound up lying on her back, supported by one hand on her butt and one between her shoulder blades.

[member="stardust"]
What Zavzen said translates to: "I am enjoying that a beautiful woman like you is enjoying this (water movement) dance."

She knew bits and pieces of zabraki to understand what he had said to her"thank you handsome I feel as if air is simply moving me with the force"

She soon felt them spin before GE stopped spinning her around then lower her down to where she was between his legs

She then watched him sweep and again they were spinning around letting the music guide them

She smiled as he finished the rotation and she ended up on her back supported by his hands "you make this seem easy zav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom