Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People to drink with, etc...

Figured I'd throw up an open call for drinks... and general shenanigans. It'd be cool to meet some folks on this forum, maybe establish some cred, and develop some friendly (unfriendly, too) writing/bonds.

Anyone up to get hammered with the Alkyholic?

[member="Alkor Centaris"] - Still waiting on the danged name change, but once this is done, might be fun to throw Declan into your mix. If you're game for a burnt out Surgeon/Military Medic with a penchant for booze

tumblr_mnmwpgv54O1s577feo1_250.gif

While my replies might be slower than before, of course I'm up for it. Kurayami could use some more socializing anyways. I promise no awkward shenanigans, but there may be some stories of questionable veracity told. Also possibly a ton of rambling. Sadly I do have to report for jury duty tomorrow at 8 AM, so if I end up getting selected(seriously praying that I do not), then my posting would be slower than usual. If not then I should be able to manage at least a post a day if not more.

Sweeet. Lots of responses.

I'll start a thread (or threads) with you folks, depending on your preference.

Let me know. :)

[member="Lugaid Sigurdsson"]
[member="Aramir Eldarion"]
[member="Azula Feanor"]
[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom