Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People of All Kinds, I'm Requesting for Your Attention!

Lorcan Roberts

L
Hi!

I actually hate making threads like this, but... I am trying to make something out of this character who I have never used and who I made purely out on a whim. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made him.

Anyways, now, when I am turning my old stupid characters into ones I will love forever, I want to start RPing with Lorcan. It could be anything, but before anybody suggests something, I must say, that Lorcan would love to just meet people. He's a shy extrovert, doesn't like studying the Force, but instead, wants to make himself better at the arts of politics and diplomacy.

I hope somebody who I haven't annoyed too much yet is willing to thread with me. :D

Lorcan Roberts

L
[member="HK-36"]

Yeah, you look like a cool droid... :D I'll try to post something soon.

Lorcan Roberts

L
Kayla Christman said:
You're cute. [member="Lorcan Roberts"]

My family has a history in politics and my education is up to the tradition.

So, we can thread if you're up to it :)
Wow, I'd say the same about you... :D Anyways, I would love to RP with you. Later, I will start a thread with you too.

Lorcan Roberts

L
Sokrai Ronaro said:
Im interested. I have a Chiss Sith, a human smuggler, and a Barabel warrior raised in trial warfare.
Hm... I don't think it would be logical for Lorcan to socialize with any of them, but I'll think about it. :)

Lorcan Roberts

L
Sokrai Ronaro said:
It doesn't have to be socializing, it could be a duel. [member="Lorcan Roberts"]
Well, considering the fact, that Lorcan is and has never been a fighter, it would be kind of one-sided. XD

Lorcan Roberts

L
Sokrai Ronaro said:
...Crap. Well, guess I aint doin' no RP.
There is a chance I could find a way to make it work out, though. So you don't have to worry too much about that. :)

Lorcan Roberts

L
[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] | [member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Could you take the discussion to PMs, please? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom