Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Penumbra Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
tumblr_nlcnbkVLRN1rznhzho1_1280.jpg

Image source: Link destiny

Name: Penumbra Unit

Intent: This is a unit of soldiers that are commanded by Sanya Val Lerium

Affiliation: Sanya Val Lerium, The Republic

Availability: Unique

Type: Infantry

Strength: 85

Description:
during the dominion of russan, imperial forces had been taking attempts at securing the Inqusition's factories. Sanya had set out to deal with these imperials in a peaceful manner.

upon meeting both commander of the groups Sanya had gave them a choice, to scatter or join the republic with the condition of working under her command, they have sided with the republic to regain a purpose in this galaxy once more, this became the start of Penumbra Unit consisting of 85 men and women. there is a wide range of specialties in this group.

- 10 snipers
- 10 healers
- 20 pilots (accounts for both land and space)
- 5 slicers
- 40 infantry

with many different skill sets it allows them to work in better teams and able to achieve alot more. with the group been ex imperial there methods sometimes cross republic standards, but this only happens when there is a good reason to justify there actions. this sometimes means they will take more risks if the object is achievable.

Strengths-
Unity- this unit fights as one and for the man besides him. set them a mission and they will perform it as one to 110%
Elite training- this unit has had both imperial and republic training

Weakness-
quicker to pull a trigger than ask questions
the majority have arrogant, selfish attitudes
Light armor - plasteel, armorweave, very little durasteel

Dev Thread: posts 4,10,16,25,32,40,53

Links:
Vehicles:
Arachnid-AT
Claymore H.T.D
Yoma-AB
+ other Inqusition vehicle's (will be tagged in RP)

Equipment:
VLR-5 "Valor" assault
TMW-M1 "Lance" sniper rifle
EQM1-HMG "Judge" LMG

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Alright, there's no major problems with this submission but as they're combatants and an elite unit I'm going to ask for a few things...

Sanya Val Lerium said:
quicker to pull a trigger than ask questions the majority have arrogant, selfish attitudes
These aren't really weaknesses... Nothing noted here lowers their combat proficiency.

I'd also like to see some gear here... Snipers use sniper rifles, which ones? What kind of starcraft or vehicles do these pilots use?

As an elite unit I'm going to ask that you provide a dev thread of at least 10 posts and 1 writer. If you would be so kind, I'd also like to see a bit more in the description. Do all the things I've mentioned and I can stamp this.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] the vehicle's they use will be from my company if you would prefer me to state that in there, and as for the dev thread what would I need for it? I'm yet to do one so I'm a little clueless when it comes to those.

Yes, please do state the equipment :)

It just makes it easier to keep track of the unit if ever someone did report their use, leaving it too vague can open up room for anyone to claim what gear they may or may not have the training to use or access to.

As for the dev thread, you get what you write for: Show some work and you can have a more powerful submission. Elite units require a dev thread because of their elite status, if they're being used in combat it gives your character a pretty significant edge. Especially one as diverse as this. You mentioned a dominion? Assuming it has mention of this unit, you could use that dominion as a dev thread itself.

The thread checks out, I can tell work was put into it. Also thank you for listing the equipment.

Just a minor issue: The image source you've listed is the image link itself. What we're looking for is the artist or game it's from if at all possible, if you're not sure then state where you found it. Otherwise just expand the description a bit more and you're all good.

Thank you.

The work has been done in the dominion, so I know you're not slacking around the idea despite the submission being a bit short on information. This is an elite unit, so I'm going to ask that you don't betray the trust placed in your efforts by abusing it.

Pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom