Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Penny for your Warlord

Darth Osiris

D
Hello! I am starting to find the inspiration and groove for my first attempt at a Star Wars character(lots of medieval sites before this one), and am wanting to get a few stories rolling with him. I am looking to play around with some character ideas and want to explore the possibilities of a Sith out and about with the intent of reestablishing a Sith-Imperial type setting in the galaxy. I would love to be able to meet more Sith to discuss matters of philosophy, and maybe a few fights here and there, as well as meeting those with a more Imperial mindset, or those who are inclined towards Order at the expense of Freedom. You know, topics on the lighter side of Star Wars.

If you have any questions or are interested in stuff, please let me know!

Darth Osiris

D
Mostly just a little talk about the current state of affairs, and what might possibly happen in the future in old Sith space. I was mostly planning on the discussion happening aboard a station or a ship somewhere, nothing too fancy.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I'd love to get a thread going with Halkin if you're still interested. It's been a good while since I was last on a rp site so I've gotta shake off the rust lolol. He's still an acolyte though so no worries if you're more interested in sticking to a specific kind of sith or corner of the galaxy :)

Darth Osiris

D
More than welcome friend! If you’d like you can message me here or on discord and we can start talking all the juicy details! No one should feel left out and all are welcome.

Halkin au Kazamir Halkin au Kazamir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom