Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peaches and much much more

Just what had brought her back to her childhood home, did she have a home really any more. Wondering that many nights herself that could one really have a rooted place in all this chaos that was with in this galaxy. Wondering the trees that her mother had planted and cared for for such a long time. Even so she wondering why she had agreed to met the one here of all places. Now that she was some what out on her own and a little bit traveled now she could think of many other places that could met with him.

Even so call it what everyone one wanted to call it. To her she would bend over backwards to get to see his face again if only for a few hours. Biting her bottom lip, now more then every as she looked down in the water that clearly reflected her image back upon her eyes. Feeling the air upon her skin once more was strange more then every did she feel naked with out her armor on.

Just who was she now two words she had been born into two very different parents one that love of peace and look at everything as living value the other one form in a heat of battle. As she knew what the note had said now to wait for [member="Ronin Wendigo"] two appear for them to catch up on many things.

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]

It had if anything felt quite strange at the same familiar to him. As he'd exited the transport ship for nth time. Having just gotten back from training with one the Masters. He'd somehow find himself here and for what ever reason it would be. Being a bit out of character .....tending to some trees one of the others put it so bluntly . Which for whatever reason seem not phase him one bit. For under it shade his mind seem could rest if but for a momemt. As it wander think about her.....

As it would be things slowly change and the two became distant. Seem draw into their own by things beyond them. Which thought it felt hard him to accept he knew he had to. For things hadn't quite been rosy on his end. With the past seem to slowly come to light and he had face. Some the truth of who he once was.

So distracted as he was Ronin found his way to the orchard. And it would seem an unexpected meeting of sorts....

IMG_0996.jpg
It didn't take long before spot Ronin as to know if he had spotted her. Using her stealth ability she let herself flow up behind him. Her fingers wondering up to his eyes from his back side. If he didn't turn around she would whisper in his ear. Something about him made her forget all about how shy she was round people.

Hello my sweet dear, guess who

Finding herself unable to do much more then to put a smile upon her lips. Even then she couldn't help but shiver a bit the fact that she couldn't help as the season begin to change there was a nip in the area. Her emotions was on high a mix of all that she carried inside of her. All the training been doing that to make her strong inside but on the out side as well. Her own physical form so much different then the small weak book nerd that was once in the library.

I had to come back for the late harvest, i can explain it just as if whispers to me to come back..its strange isn't it.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as he strode down up the path that lead to the orchard. His mind somewhat mired in deep thought that he'd sense the flicker of movement from the corner of his sight. That for one made one hand instinctively hover over the hilt. Of the smooth bone daggers he'd happen to fashion in one his earlier outing with Master Syn. A fine weapon no less though seem primitive to someone training in these halls. And yet it was at best by choice not by anything else.

But then as he took the next step something about in the air seem brush his mind. In a way that he somehow relent and let his hand fall back to the side. As sly smirk tempted to show yet he fought well not to. As he strode onward seem as if oblivious to her presence till. Time came she had somehow snucked close enough to let her hands wander clasp round his face. Covering his eyes gently as he stop dead in his tracks, Lull by deep sense of calm as he let to play along with her. Despite the fact he could easily take her on employing the training gain as of late. As her warm breath then brush ever so close to his ear while she spoke

"Hello my sweet dear, guess who."

To which he then having raised his hand to brush hers replied.

" Well hmm....dunno .....thought I have an incline I know you. Seeing people rather have bit of choice words I rather not say other than sweet dear to call me at one point or another...."

After which unable to contain the long of seeing her again Ronin then grab hold her hands. Then proceeded to try twist them about to keep them steady. Just as he tried pull her close. Which seem for a while seem work to say the least as she seem caught off guard spoke.

"I had to come back for the late harvest, I can explain it just as if whispers to me to come back..its strange isn't it."

But then midway it seem she was able to resist as he felt the strength he'd not know her to have kick in. And he found himself face her as their hand still held. Thought not as close he'd hope for but still. Having hold her close and finally see her was at best both a reassuring at the same time sobering thought. As it seem time had indeed change,...as although those same eyes that haunted his thought since that day they met still remained. He could tell there was a slight mental and physical toughness about her that now shown. That for a moment made him pause as one the last time he'd seen her slowly nip at his mind.Of seeing her hurt and being taken away by medics. Was at best hard to bear....

"I see well I've been coming to tend to the place as best i can.....thought not sure if I'm any good at it.....figured hell give it a try seeing they meant so much to you and ....umm yeah it is strange....hope it wasn't your mum or one the other that tick you off to come..."

The sly yet gentle tone in his voice seem to slightly shown bit more than usually. For at it seem thought it had for him to admit. There been something about her....the way her presence seem to ease his mind that seem inescapable. So much so that appear be a much different person round her than the other . In which time with a sly smirk he the seem not minding tug at her hand.

"....but in any case come let me show you....."

Then as two spoke a faint gently wind blew and sky shadow slowly flees across the sky. As the few early sign of gentle rain shown in the sky.

Now came the flood of emotions one that could confuse any young one such as herself. One could call it being blinded by passion, others would call it as they see it. To her was it the way he so gently took her to him the way he looked at her with those eyes still seem to be distance to her closer each every time they was around each other. Path she put her footing on was it so solid that she always seem to soften around Ronin.

Voice the tone those words that flowed from his lips, how they form those sounds drover her onward. Touch of his upon her soft skin once that wasn't use to this kind of tenderness from anyone other then what her mother had given with her mother empathy that only a mother heart could give her child. It was something deep with not only her own soul but some where buried deep with in his also.

Words from her lips form but went way before a sound could be form, like that of one forming words the first time. Closing her own eyes to the fact that she felt more then what her eyes could give her seeing. As the time went by slowly so did the fact that her feelings once again open her mind also as closed as one might think it to be.

My sweet sweet Ronnie...

Waiting for him to show her own made her own action to touch his soft lips with her finger tip much more easy then every been before. For the moment was lost to her as if nothing else matter but the two of them recounting again after so long. Even when she was so badly hurt he was there to nurse her back fully. With a playful dance upon her own lips the words that came forth in such a tease but the softness.

I have nothing to do with the weather, as if one like me could control it with just a thought...

Longing to have his upon her own lips to tell her with out words, a bond with out words. Even then feel the shift in the wind as if telling them that change was coming slowly as it may seem. It wasn't only the wind but the smell of rain was forming how she had missed this as strange as it many seem to all others ones that hadn't been off or took things for granted.

How I have missed you

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It then seemed with very little prodding and no more that a light nudge she came to follow. With his hand upon her, the pair trudged to make a clear path thru one it seems had been worn down quite a bit. By him no less from the times he'd been here. As he sought refuge and relief from things or the world as it were without her. That as they trudge on he could no less feel his heart lighten with her by his side. Seem as if beckoning in his memory times past. When they first came here when both had been no more than strangers to the other. But due to a chance meeting and maybe an odd adventure here or there.

A friendship and a bond soon came to be thought neither knew it from the start. Being no more that children in the eyes of those elder around them. It no less persisted and flourished as time wore on that midway to the track her words came as it always been. A haunting yet sweet draw his thought to memory past when things been much simpler that they were now that both that at the very least. Grown and aged a bit......forge by experience ...of gains or loss....apart for a time till now.

"My sweet sweet Ronnie..."

To which he could only reply by letting a smile grow and the urgency to reach their intended destination that more urgent. As the thought of the coming possible downpour no less certain.

"....am I know hmm well I guess 'ner kar'ta' joy. "

His words then seem cut short as her soft fingertips lay to brush his lip. Seem to be more enough to silent him in a way other could only dream to try. As in turn caught in the moment, he somehow recovers his wit about and with gentle touch kissed her finger and let to guide her hand onto his cheeks.

".....I should come by more often them. If only to maybe spoil you with a bit more adventures to get myself really grounded to the temple ground longer by your folks. Though hopefully, we reach the place a bit dryer rather than a wet meet like before....as I reckon you seem to wish me to drench every time we meet."

He then came to jest with seem the same coy and somewhat reckless abandon he'd know him in his youth. Though a bit more learned of the world as he couldn't seem to hold it back. As he'd pepper in to address how he felt about her in a few words he could . In her native tongue which he somehow picks up on during their time spent. Being at her side while recovering despite the others taunt. Of him being such a pup in the eyes of some her father's men. But then just like that with her words his thought were drawn back to the present. Back to her while she spoke. As the near one of the nearby juvenile trees shade.

"I have nothing to do with the weather as if one like me could control it with just a thought..."

And he in turns smile just as they reach the roots of the tree. Pulling her close so as to have both them under its shade. Just as the slight drizzle of rain fell to the ground. To which having her close and breathing in her scent as he so long remembers and misses so.

"Well maybe not....thought its seem been only you that. Could control with seem just a thought the weathering storm here...."

He then reaches over and gently lay to rest her hand upon his chest over his heart. As the rain slowly shifted to a slight downpour .Drawing them to inch much closer to each other in order to take advantage of what little shade the tree could offer. To which slightly adjusting his footing as he tried to shield her as best he could from the down pour his hand. Then happen to touch the tree and in an instant in that moment of calm.

"How I have missed you"

That part of the legacy from the past that was in him reconnected. And he for whatever amazed even himself as he. Found himself reconnecting to the earth from which the tree was rooted. Willed or draw to become a conduit to somehow grow the tree a bit more that it was. If but for a moment before feeling himself return back to reality . Feeling bit drain yet still able to hold himself up in her presence. Albeit the once tree had somewhat flourished to grow just enough to shade them comfortably under its foliage. He then, in turn, replied back...having unable to help himself as he stole a kiss from her.

" As have I miss you so. too..."

His hand then gently brushing her cheek as in his mind. The memory of that first kiss somehow came draw him in. As her scent grew strong to draw him in further....till gazing into those eyes. He could only imagine what the other had to endure apart which gave him pause. As for what it's worth they were no more those youth who threw caution to the wind. That much he knew and having almost lost her once was hard enough. That he wanted to cherish each moment he could have with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom