Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peacekeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan_fantasy_art_halo_reach_800x600_by_thechiefassassin-d5w3vyc.jpg

Name: Peacekeepers
Intent: To create a small group of highly trained men to act as the muscle for the Haran Gang

Affiliation: Naast Vizsla, Haran Gang
Availability: Unique
Quality: A
Type: Infantry
Strength: 50 men
Description: The Haran gang is a criminal organization run by Naast Vizsla, which controls part of the Nar Shaddaa black market. The Peacekeepers are basically the muscle of the group. They have all been trained directly by Naast Vizsla and were handpicked from the ranks of the Haran gang. They might serve simply as Naast's bodyguards, or they might patrol the territory of the Haran gang. They wear heavy armor and carry various grenades, blaster rifles, and vibroblades based on the needs and preferences of the individual. The peacekeepers all wear the same armor and have the Haran Gang skull painted on the helmet
Links: http://orig10.deviantart.net/22e9/f/2013/055/5/7/spartan_fantasy_art_halo_reach_800x600_by_thechiefassassin-d5w3vyc.jpg

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Naast Vizsla"]

You mention a few times they use various weapons, and have a reference to them all wearing the same armor. Do you have any links for me? It can be custom tech, tech you bought, or canon items.

I would also like to see the description shored up to include strengths and weaknesses for this unit.

And finally, I simply cannot give my stamp of approval on a grade A unit with no development behind it. I would ask that you lower the quality to B, or give me a dev thread with 10-15 posts.

Tag me with edits.

I have a lot going on right now so I won't have time to work on this enough to get it exactly how I want it. Thanks for your time but I won't be able to complete this
[member="The Black Hat"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Understood.
If you would ever like to work on this again, please PM [member="Valiens Nantaris"] or [member="Lorelei Darke"].

Marked for Archival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom