Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion, Part 1

Darth Ares released a sigh. The apprentice clearly did not get it. He could feel the thoughts in his head, arrogance, pride, superiority all traits of a Sith Lord, but when an acolyte had them they were annoying. "Aiker Ebizu, no parents and grew under the production and guidance of a guild of assassins. It is true I requested you, but do not think it was because I view you as special or gifted, it is to break you. If you truly want to be One Sith your pride and arrogance must first be broken." Ares did not expect for one second that this would even begin to break him. He then pulled out a datapad and typed in it and handed it to the acolyte. "Kill me. If you read I have put on that datapad that if you can kill me then you gain my rank of Knight. If you can't kill me then you will be punished for your weakness, do you accept?" Darth Ares really didn't care about teaching, but if he was going to get anywhere he couldn't let an apprentice believe he was stronger than his teachings. Ares didn't draw a weapon or make a move.
[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom