Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peace in our time (Attn Jedi Council Members/Republic Senator PCS)

I am about to propose a treaty between the Jedi and the Templar to reduce hostilities between our factions, as well as discuss the possibility of cooperation in research and training.

Before I actually post it, can I ask who are the PC Jedi Masters in the Council as well as any PC Republic Senators so I can tag you when I put up my open letter? Thanks.

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
Soon™

Soon there will be a time for talks Daxton and senators, soon there will come a day to sit and discuss this but it is not this day or this time. After sunday the new supreme, vice and grandmaster will have their hands full getting everything ready for the Republic. So some patience is needed and soon is the best answer.

Ok just to float the idea ahead of the rp. Basically what Daxton will be doing is writing a letter to the Jedi Council. Basically it is an overture of peace and is asking (yes you heard that right, asking) if the Jedi were willing to discuss developing a diplomatic relationship with the Templars.

Should they be willing Daxton as head of the Seekers and two other Templar would be willing to discuss the details with their counterparts. What we would be asking is guarantees of passage and neutrality for the duration of the talks as well as a willingness to actually discuss anything ideally on neutral ground of your choosing, although we are willing to compromise to go to Coruscant if necessary to discuss this.

We would copy furnish the Senate with both the letter and a recording of the negotiations to assure the Republic and the Senate that there are no back door deals being signed here.

If we are to postpone to after sunday, can I ask whose sunday are we talking about? I live on the other side of the world, so I suspect my sunday would be probably ten hours ahead of yours :D Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom