Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PB-72 'Rusty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark Tallen

Quartermaster of the Expeditionary fleet.
ProbeDroid-TSWA_zpsuswspubs.jpg

Name: PB-72 'Rusty"
Loyalties: A companion for Ark.
Role: Ship security/maintenance and on the ground support
Development Threads: if needed
Species: Droid (Probe droid)
Force-Sensitive: NA
Appearance: Looks like any other probe droid yet its exterior is brown and aged due to its extreme use before it got into Arks hands.
Personality: Is a droid that cannot develop a personality.
Weapon of Choice: Plasma torch
Wealth: no money
Combat Function: very little combat ability, slow and not maneuverable. It has a stun ray and shields that can take multiple shots from a regular blaster rifle.
Skills: Can slice, monitor, repair, pilot and translate.
Notable Possessions: None
Other Notes: Has been in the possession of mandolorian armies, jedi masters, sith masters and several bounty hunters.

[member="Ark Tallen"]

Viper Probe Droids were programmed for recon, not maintenance. As for security and ground support? I could see that. So you're going to need to remove the maintenance aspect or make a modified viper probe droid in the factory. If that's the case you can request to have this archived until that's done.

Another thing:
Ark Tallen said:
Plasma torch

Canon viper probe droids are only equipped with a blaster cannon and self destruct. So you're going to either as with before make a modified droid in factory or remove that feature and replace it with a blaster cannon.

Ark Tallen said:
It has a stun ray and shields that can take multiple shots from a regular blaster rifle.
Canonically the droid does not have shielding and was weakly armoured, making it susceptible to light arms such as blaster pistols and other similar weapons.

Ark Tallen said:
Can slice, monitor, repair, pilot and translate.
Viper probe droids can't slice, repair, pilot, or translate. They can monitor, though.

With that said you have two options: You can request this to be archived and work on a modified version of the viper probe droid being capable of doing such things; although I cannot promise the factory will approve it. -Or- you could remove the issues I've picked out and I can approve your droid right here.

Although I do realize in some cases that canon did depict them with particle shields -or- deflector shields, not ray shields. So I suppose if you edit out the ray shields I could approve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom