Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pazaak

Should Wookies be allowed?

• Total voters
My character - a con artist, treasurer of a pirate crew - is an avid gambler and card player. Thus, I am looking for people to play with him pazaak utilizing this platform -> Pazaak

We will be posting in the IC RP topic that I will make after each win/lose and of course the wagers before playing.

Additionally, I'd be happy to host a tournament if there is enough interest.

[member="Darth Erebos"]
Simple enough. Whoever someone is playing, decide on a time when they both are available. I don't think it will anything beyond 30 minutes. Even 30 minutes is a lot. I study, work and a have a couple of other things that I do but I definitely find time for roleplaying, which also means I find gap in my whole daily schedule to enjoy pazaak + roleplaying with someone. I say this because I assume people would immediately bring their tight schedules on and such. I don't mean to undermine someone's daily life, I've always been RL > RP, I am simply stating that if one has the desire, he can do it.

If there's anything more you'd like me to elaborate, feel free to ask me more questions here. I will gladly answer.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

By the principle of the knockout stage. Say we get 8 people. Thus we get four 1v1s. Those who win go to the next stage which in this case is a semi-final a.k.a TWO 1v1s. And obviously then you get the final. There will be a certain entry fee everyone pays that makes the pot of the whole tournament.

Elaine Thul said:
[member="Theodore Silvers"] yes but it is a card game, how can we use cards on a writers fourm, with the randomness required
Look at the first post. There's an online platform, while we simply throw an IC post before the game where you put your wager and after the game.

[member="Theodore Silvers"]

I'm a smuggler, duh, you ain't leaving me out.

I got a few credits I should of ditched but didn't to give away. Also a limited edition gun I payed 3000 credits for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom