Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pay Evil unto Evil

in service to the state
"We're not going to be cautious - the more havoc we cause upon entry, the easier it will be for us to get to the facility's command center. They will outnumber us." he remarked as he looked up to the Knight, "And yes, I'd prefer to be behind a lightsaber than in its way."

Jerking his head at the holoprojection, he continued, "This freighter's capable of blasting through the docking bay's gates. I can crash it straight inside. The emergency force field will activate moments after we've crashed through and keep the gravity normal so we wouldn't need to worry about zero g. Makes your life easier."

"So -- I blast us in with the freighter, you lead the way once we hop off the ramp. If there's a Sith in there, the Bureau tells me you should be able to pick up their 'signature'." Hunter picked the pistol from the table and cocked it, "Any objections?"​

Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira

rainadiv2.png

With no objections, Aoki Mira followed along with the plan. They were soon in the hanger bay, having smashed into it with the ship. Using the standardized version of her lightsaber blade, the girl followed the plan. Despite only being two in number, it was not long before the two stood alone in the hanger bay, all foes shot or cut down. Deactivating her lightsaber, Mira looked towards the hanger door and narrowed her eyes. So far, she sensed nothing.

"My senses are undisturbed. We are clear." Standing in front of the agent, she guarded the entrance of the door, jerking her head towards the opening switch for Stark to open it. It was time to face up against whoever was here.

Going through the halls, Mira was actually quite shocked as to how little opposition there was. And the hanger bay had been nearly empty. Yet, as they neared the center of the base, she did sense a horrible darkness. It was a corrupting poison, an invasive disease. The Dark Side.

With caution in her steps, she brought Agent Stark closer to the bridge - and where the Force Signature was coming from. She paused, looking to the agent with concern, "I sense a Dark Side presence, likely the Sith behind this. Stay close."

Aside the occasional patrol set on red alert due to the infiltration, there was no sign of the enemy. It all felt so wrong. What was happening?

Step after step.

Step after step.

Turning a hallway, she heard something mechanical activate. "Wait-"

A ray shield activated, trapping her inside. She turned in shock, seeing that the agent was on the side of freedom. The Force was warning her of danger still, and at all sides of the hallway, assassin droids marched in, blasters glistening. For the first time, beneath her mask, Mira was in a state of panic.

Then, the floor, or trap door, opened beneath her. She gasped a soft gasp of alarm, extending her vambrace to shoot a fibrochord, but already too far down to fire. Meanwhile, above her, the ray shield shut off.

Agent Stark would have the option of jumping down after her… or fighting alone.

rainadiv2.png

Water.

The half Mirialan was met with the icy shock of water. She had fallen into… the station's water tank. Using the Force, she located her dropped lightsaber and called it to her, swimming upwards. Except - where was up? Everything looked the same in this grey, dull tank. She tried to locate anything. A door, a hatch, a pipeline. She was running out of air fast. Soon, she spotted several hatches leading into… who knew where. She picked a random one and swam through, opening the hatch as she tried not to panic from lack of air. She pulled herself into a mossy pipe, able to barely poke her mouth out and gasp for air before the water overtook her again. She swam into the pipe, hoping it would lead somewhere… not wet and not in the waterworks.

Cromwell Cromwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom