Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay Day! [Terrorist Attack/Raid on Muunilist]

[member="Zardavorok"]

Maybe she should of thought about this before using flame based weapons against some droids... .oh well time to ride the hell she created and have some fun with this

She'd focus on these ten droids yet she'd make sure to stay close behind the main ones so she would be able to at least take pot shots as she took a blaster pistol out and started giving fire back to them using the buildings as cover and higher ground the the advantages of her

However one person against a 150 droids would not be easy yet she didn't like easy and this was fun to her as she continued her little fun of giving shots running jumping and doikg it again....that was until a shot caught her arm as she ducked into cover as she gave a growl feeling theach heat she stood slowly growling as she ran and started moving faster to get to throw front of the main group....she'd need to make a plan...or get help either way she needed bigger toys

Rekali the Hutt

R
Objective: Land
Allies: [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Varien Moxla"]
Enemies: [member="Saverok"] [member="Zardavorok"]

Vondunn Skerr Hutta armor was on. Viscera shotgun loaded. Rekali the Hutt was ready for battle, ready to avenge his grandfather and those wronged by the insane Gen'dai. Slithering his way to the loading ramp he got onto the ships comms.

<How close are we?> The Hutt asked.

"About a click from where we think he is. One of the IGBC towers has toppled over, we expect he's at the base." A

<Is there any other traffic?>

"Squads of droids all around. The Crusaders have picked up on it though, and are deploying soldiers to deal with them. They'll cause some havoc, but the crusaders should be able to minimize the damage and keep it contained soon enough."

<After you drop me off I want you guys to stay close in case the Cuir Rekr or I need evac. Provide fire support to surrounding areas, but the Cuir Rekr and I are your priorities.> The Hutt ordered as they found Mia Monroe. The ramp extended and the Hutt slid out in a mock-jump, landing to the planet with a crash.

<Let's get him.> The Hutt said to the woman, heading for Saverok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom