Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Patrol Duty

Streets of Coruscant

Ibra is walking through a marketplace, looking around with a blaster still in holster. She was hoping for a more exciting assignment on a more interesting location, sighing now and again from boredom due to nothing really seeming to happen in the capital or at least here in the markets. She looks up at the sky and talks to herself, "We're practically surrounded on all sides and here I am stuck as a glorified police officer..."

Ibra Sest Ibra Sest

The streets practically made her sick. She heard the familiar hubbub and bustle through the markets set up in the mid-levels, like she remembered, but the wariness and paranoia were gone. No One Sith soldiers stood on the corners or patrolled through the crowds, forcing a wide gap wherever they went.

But still, nausea coiled in her stomach. Her co-pilot gave her a look of sympathy, at least that's how she interpreted it. It was hard to tell with avian species who didn't, and couldn't, speak Basic. She gave a tight-lipped nod and forced herself to take a deep breath.

Face your fears, everyone had always told her. Only way to overcome your past is to accept it.

Well, that sounded like Jedi nonsense to her, but perhaps they had a point.

"I'm alright," Aeshi said softly, exhaling past her teeth. "We're looking for our contact. Code phrase is... glad to see the Vong are gone. Our response is nobody's ever really gone."

Her co-pilot just stared at her.

"Yeah, up to me, I know. Would help if you could at least get a translator droid like the wookiees." There was an indignant caww and Aeshi just shook her head. "Whatever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom