Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathway to Darkness (Kayla + Zaiden)-Training

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Walking through the mansion on Val'Halla Kayla stalks through the enormous building that is home to the sith lord Penumbra, formerly Zaiden....

The day is gloomy yet perfect, Kayla just finished studying and is now searching for her master to figure out what she must do to continue training with him.

@[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

Penumbra sat in his office, eyes on a paper before himself. They were designs for an armor outfit he wanted to build at some point soon. Glancing at the sky for a moment, his mental senses perked, Zaiden sensed an incoming friend. He hadn't seen his apprentice in a long time, and he wondered what she could want.

Folding the long scroll down the center, he pushed it into one of the many drawers in his humongous desk. I'm in the main office of the North-East wing. He said into his young apprentice's thoughts. He had made the home bigger, far more grand than it ever was before. After the rubble caused by Faenroven's influence, he had refused to relocate or fear attack, instead he built a bigger home on the same grounds.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Walking through the huge mansion she smirked and glares soon as his voice beamed into her mind I'm in the main office of the North-East wing he said and she glanced around and altered her course, her mind developing the right thought to keep his mind from entering her own further..

it had indeed been a while since they talked, and as it was she was curious how he had been doing all this time, with her ship outside and the fact the mansion had grown more...spacious, she enjoyed the training but she also enjoys the thought of being back on the planet, she missed her master..secretly, and she wanted to further her training as a sith...walking up to the office she used her force push to push the door open and walked with her tight, form fitting nylon-mesh pants, and her jean jacket with a t-shirt underneath, she wore her fingerless studded gloves and a pair of knee high, high heeled combat boots, as she walks in she used a simple, yet elegant sway to her hips.

@[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

"Welcome back Kayla. How have you been?" Penumbra said, face hidden behind his helmet as always, his eyes glowing a swirling magma, "What can I do for you?" He rose from his elaborate chair, pushing it back with a gentle nudge from his foot. Clad in a pair of black silken leggings, with a rustic scarlet dress shirt, and his Strong Suit beneath, the man was casual but as always prepared for anything.

He truly wondered what the young woman would return after so long for...

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Walking into the room she smirked and brushed her hair from her face and looked around making sure nobody else was inside, when she felt comfortable she used a force push again to close the door "Zaiden.. they said you have...changed" she sneered at him "I have come to once again seek...guidance" she admitted as she stood there looking at him.

Standing about 30 feet from him she kept her senses alert and made sure to keep her awareness tuned to everything since with @[member="Penumbra"] you could never know what would end up taking place, a fight for your life... or a simple, yet elegant meeting..either way, she was ready.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded slowly, eyeing the woman up as he thought it over. He had taken her as apprentice once before, but she fled and hadn't returned for quite sometime. Then she suddenly is back, wanting to continue as if nothing had changed. With a shrug, the decision was made.

"Fine. You know the drill. No flirting in public or disgracing the James-Greyson family name, and wear the colors. But this time, if you leave I'm not taking you back Kayla." He said coldly, then moved past the woman and out the door, "Follow me."

Walking out of the lush estate, down the surrounding grassy fields then out onto level forest grounds he turned, "Lets begin. Where do you want to start?"

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She was indeed wearing the colors as she stood there, as he lead her to the forest she smirked as she heard him and eyes him suspiciously "Levitation" she said as she held her position in front of him.

@[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, "Telekinetic ability is a leading weapon in my arsenal, I can teach this well." He said, reaching out with his hand. As he slowly closed his fist, he concentrated on making the feat be accomplished against a tree. Growling softly a for a moment, his power flared, and the base of the tree exploded. Knocking the tree to the opposite side, he turned to his apprentice, "TK can be used for any number of uses, from applications in stealth, to mixing drinks. Whatever you can imagine, you can accomplish with the power."

"Lift that branch," Penumbra said as he pointed to a large chunk of log, one even he as a knight would have had to concentrate to lift.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Looking to the "branch" she held out her hand and focused on it as she tried to lift it up, concentrating and focusing as she focused the force to guide her TK she tried to lift it but found it was hard and she wasn't able to do it... but she still tried to do it, as she held her focus she slowly lifted it up about 2 feet off the ground but lost it as it went back to the ground.

@[member="Penumbra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom