Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Path of Pain and Glory

Hello everyone! I am looking for any potential public or private rps revolving around defeating extremely strong force users, battles of large to medium scale and hunting down Jedi's who stepped down from the true path of the Force. Feel free to dm me if you need any more details as I am still developing my character! Hope to meet someone soon!

Hi there!

The first PC I'm working on will be a FU, but I wouldn't call him a strong one at that - at least not at the moment.

He will start with prior Jedi training and teachings, but will currently be unaffiliated and "gray" aligned. So there could be some role for him to fit in, nevertheless.

Maybe he stumbled upon whatever is happening and tries to get the hell out of Dodge, all while conflicting (both internally and externally) with the polarized ideologies of the people hunting and being hunted.

Anyways, Let me know if that's something you think could be interesting to play out. He will have to be something of a third wheel though, so we would need other characters to play the main roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom