Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Path of Discovery (Solo Thread)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Rather than receiving some sort of emotional response, or any remark on the news that Caedyn had informed the Gatekeeper of his father's Holocron, the projection instead produced a number of details, requests that Caedyn was being expected to see through. The fact that House Arenais' major assets were to be listed under his name and authority, was quite frankly intimidating...

...However, to know that his Mother, NPC Treasury NPC Treasury and Sister Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun would be well taken care of, was a relief, let alone the size-able inheritance that Caedyn himself was receiving as well. Truth be told, he had never wanted for anything. Compared to most, Caedyn was deeply fortunate in that he had been born into a noble house whom presided over Commenor during the first half of his lifetime. Means of transport, a roof over his head and financial stability were things that he had found easily taken for granted as a youngling, later on learning to better appreciate these gifts of fortune whilst learning that not everyone was so lucky out there.

Furthermore, it seemed that his Father had plans for the family to continue to support the Jedi of the Galaxy; While this didn't come as much of a surprise at all, it lead Caedyn to question what this would look like in terms of his own responsibility to seeing this happen. It was all a great deal to take on, yet at the same time seemed to offer him some sense of new found purpose and direction. Or perhaps it was better to think of it as a reinvigorated purpose, renewed in motivation and inventive to fulfill his Father's dying wish, and uphold his legacy.

This was something Caedyn could do for Veiere, to make up for the difficult time between them, and to help solidify his role within the Galactic Order of Jedi spread out across the known map. The Svivren Jedi Enclave was a present location within the Outer Rim Territories, although their numbers were small and the Outer Rim was hugely vast. They did what they could, however could not compete with the size and influence of the Order of the Silver Jedi. 'Revisiting Kashyyyk might not be such a bad idea, come to think of it' he thought to himself, 'As well as strengthening ties to the Jedi of the Republic'.

Whatever Naval assets the Gatekeeper had mentioned, would also require Caedyn to delve deeper into his Father's past investments; Something entirely doable, fortunately.

"I understand..." Caedyn replied apprehensively, his gaze lingering upon the distant wall of the Meditation Chamber, his thoughts running amok; "Sounds like a lot to cover...-But I'll do my best. I can get started today..." he decided, able to clear a few plans off of his schedule in order to make priority of his familial needs.

"Thank you for your guidance, Dad" Caedyn spoke further in appreciation of the Gatekeepers knowledge, "I'll be seeing you around, I guess" he gave a wary smile, inclining his head in a seated bow out of respect and formality before reaching out to deactivate the Holocron. There was a lot of ground to cover, now. Some sort of plan of action, though still with many questions and uncertainties. None the less, Caedyn had an idea of where he was heading for the forseeable future, and this gave him some hope yet.

~ End ~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom