Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password: Swordfish...

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She smirked at the twi'lek and seen what she was doing There is still unfinished business I forgot to mention oh the smugglers moon, and if you want the cartel's off your back then I'd suggest you take me up on my offer Haven Informed Suhr as she looked over the body of her target...

@[member="Suhr"]

Suhr

S
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Suhr frowned. Josiah was meant to have sorted all of this out for her. She wasn't meant to be contacted, or have outstanding reasons for the Cartels to come knocking. She needed to sort this, and she needed to sort it personally.
"What offer? And what business do you mean? All that was meant to have been settled."
Her voice was harsh - She didn't enjoy being intruded on, and less so when it was someone that had tried to put her back in a shock collar. This was not the usual, happy friendly Suhr that the Galaxy had grown accustomed to... Haven was stirring something in her. Anger. It was always the quiet ones that had the ability to explode into violence without warning, and Suhr was most definitely a quiet one.

[[Sorry about the late reply!]]

Haven Pryde

Haven looked at the holo image of the green twi'lek and smirked even more as she mentioned it was supposed to be all taken care of Well It appears the cartel doesn't want you after all but I still need to go over a few things with you and by being on a network I am unable to go over these things with you, there are a few T's to cross and I's to dot she said admitting there is some legal matters that need to be addressed before the Twi'Lek could truly be free of her captors.

Like I said, you're freedom will remain, I assure you of this but as it is I am unable to move on your defense with the cartels until you meet with me person to person she clearly stated and then waited for the Twi'Lek to comment.

@[member="Suhr"]

Suhr

S
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Suhr frowned. The Cartels. They were meant to have been dealt with - Surely Josiah didn't let her down?
"I have political immunity, Bounty Hunter. The Templars are protecting me - Why would I want to risk this by heading back to Hutt space? I might be pretty, but I'm no fool!"
Her reply was blunt and to the point - She didn't even want to consider leaving her new found friends for now. Especially not to go meet someone who had so recently tried their best to capture Suhr with a shock collar. Still though. The "legal issues"... It'd be nice to have all of this behind me completely... Suhr paused. She suppressed a slight smirk from creeping across her face. If Haven could be baited into meeting on her terms... Then I might just be able to hunt the hunter.

[sorry about the uberlate reply! I've not had access to the holonet IRL so posting has been a bit impossible for me! Hope we can pick up the RP again.]

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at her with a friendly look on her face and replied to it It doesn't need to be on hutt space, it could be anywhere Haven then batted her hair out of her own face and waited.

@[member="Suhr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom