Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password Issue

Hello,

Hopefully this is a case of user error, but I am having some difficult with my password.

I reset it earlier today, but upon attempting to post I found I had been logged out. I attempted to log back in with the new password, but was told it was incorrect. I therefore went through the password change procedure again. Having done this, I was able to post. However, I then attempted to do another post, and once again found myself logged out and my password no longer working. As a result, I reset my password again. However, when doing so I was unable to use the activation link and had to user the validation key instead.

This time, once I had changed it, I went back into the control panel and attempted to change it again to make sure. However, when doing this I was told that both the temporary password I had been sent and the new password I had set were invalid.

I'm at a loss for what to do now. It doesn't seem to be saving my new password, and I'm uncertain why I keep getting logged out. It didn't happen before I changed my password.

Thanks in advance for any help
~Jessica

Hello.

Little update: I still can't log in through the website without doing a full password reset every time. I can log in through Facebook, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom